PDA

View Full Version : Shout Out to Bryan: Thanks for the help!

DrPop
11-20-10, 10:30 AM
I'm doing my best to be a little more observant of all the folks who help us out so much. In light of that:

I just noticed today on Free-DC that Bryan switched to our team under project QMC to help us push for the #1 position!
Thank you Sir, and anyone else I might have missed. We sure appreciate all the effort pouring into this!

Fire$torm
11-20-10, 10:47 AM
I'm doing my best to be a little more observant of all the folks who help us out so much. In light of that:

I just noticed today on Free-DC that Bryan switched to our team under project QMC to help us push for the #1 position!
Thank you Sir, and anyone else I might have missed. We sure appreciate all the effort pouring into this!

+1. Maybe for the next challenge we could have a dedicated thank you thread for all the people outside the team that add their cobblestones to ours. This would display and acknowledge proper gratitude for their efforts.

My 2%.

DrPop
11-20-10, 11:39 AM
F$, point well taken, I think that is an awesome idea! I'd like to suggest (if it's alright with everyone) that we promote that thread to article status for about 3 to 5 days after each challenge, so that it shows up on the home page during that time. That way, any of our Helpers who might just be visitors, will see it right off, before entering the forum. I think that would engender the good will we need.
How does that sound?

Fogle
11-20-10, 12:47 PM
Sounds great to me. Let's do it.:)

Crazybob
11-20-10, 01:39 PM
Sounds good to me also. Thanks Bryan for all your help!

Mike029
11-20-10, 01:41 PM
The thread idea is great. I would also suggest that a personal email (if we have it) of thanks be sent to the person as well.

Bryan
11-20-10, 01:42 PM
I will move 12 cores over later today after I get Einstein where I can coast over my goal. I can leave them there till Dec 1 when I have to do something else. Sorry I don't have more to offer, but I'm very limited on CPU power.

Beerdrinker
11-20-10, 04:07 PM
I will move 12 cores over later today after I get Einstein where I can coast over my goal. I can leave them there till Dec 1 when I have to do something else. Sorry I don't have more to offer, but I'm very limited on CPU power.

Bryan my friend....What ever you do...Please accept my humble "thanks for the help" Know that it is VERY appreciated!! I hope I can return the favour sometime!!

thepossum1
11-21-10, 08:18 AM
WOOT Bryan!! Thank you :)

Fire$torm
11-21-10, 12:34 PM
The thread idea is great. I would also suggest that a personal email (if we have it) of thanks be sent to the person as well.

Good thinking Mike029. I am really liking the features of this new forum. Rock on.