PDA

View Full Version : Dear AMD...

Maxwell
03-09-12, 01:19 AM
Dear AMD,

Why do you insist on consistently making such shitty drivers? I don't need flashy. I don't need sexy. Like any good woman/dishwasher, all I need is consistent performance that doesn't f***ing destroy my entire day or my stuff. Please be good.

Sincerely,
Maxwell

DrPop
03-09-12, 02:04 AM
hahahahaha =)) :p:rolleyes: they don't see it the same way, I guess. :D

Mike029
03-09-12, 09:17 AM
This is a classic post. ;)

c303a
03-09-12, 09:55 AM
Hmmmmm...Looks like another vote for Nvidia?;););)

Maxwell
03-24-12, 12:34 AM
Dear AMD,

If I ever meet any of your driver programmers in person, I'm going to punch them in the face. Then, I'm going knock them to the ground, immobilize them, and pee all over their faces. If they drown in my pee, all the better. Then, I will seek out their family and friends, and pee in their faces.

Why, you ask? I have 99.8M in Moo. My goal is 100M. I'm, literally, less than 4 hours away from my goal. I'm rocking two 5970s in a machine. This should go quickly. Except my computer has decided to hate me, and I've seen nothing but BSODs for the past few days. I actually should have hit my MM a couple days ago, but my driver keep f***ing up. Fun coincidence: trying to post here, I've gotten TWO GODDAMNED BSODs.

So please. Four hours, then I'll never crunch Moo again. I promise.

Thank you, and go f*** yourself.

Maxwell

Fire$torm
03-24-12, 12:43 AM
Dear AMD,

If I ever meet any of your driver programmers in person, I'm going to punch them in the face. Then, I'm going knock them to the ground, immobilize them, and pee all over their faces. If they drown in my pee, all the better. Then, I will seek out their family and friends, and pee in their faces.

Why, you ask? I have 99.8M in Moo. My goal is 100M. I'm, literally, less than 4 hours away from my goal. I'm rocking two 5970s in a machine. This should go quickly. Except my computer has decided to hate me, and I've seen nothing but BSODs for the past few days. I actually should have hit my MM a couple days ago, but my driver keep f***ing up. Fun coincidence: trying to post here, I've gotten TWO GODDAMNED BSODs.

So please. Four hours, then I'll never crunch Moo again. I promise.

Thank you, and go f*** yourself.

Maxwell

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.............

John P. Myers
03-24-12, 02:14 AM
LMAO that's good stuff

DrPop
03-24-12, 02:37 AM
Oh man...that was rich, Maxwell. :D:cool:

Mike029
03-24-12, 07:50 AM
Sweet... lol

coronicus
03-24-12, 08:46 AM
R Kelly is that you? =))

Maxwell
03-24-12, 10:40 AM
So far, I've yet to be able to unleash my urine, but I did finally get the computer to run for 12 hours straight, so I got my 100M. Yay!

Fire$torm
03-24-12, 12:04 PM
So far, I've yet to be able to unleash my urine, but I did finally get the computer to run for 12 hours straight, so I got my 100M. Yay!

Hey Maxie, I'd hate to "Rain" on your parade... But I think it might be time for Windows reinstall. You might have some corrupt system files. And maybe CC that letter to M$?

Maxwell
03-24-12, 12:29 PM
Hey Maxie, I'd hate to "Rain" on your parade... But I think it might be time for Windows reinstall. You might have some corrupt system files. And maybe CC that letter to M$?
Hehe... I think Windows is fine. Every blue screen was driver-related, and would often occur after a crash and restart of the AMD/ATI driver. Hell, it took the better part of two days before I found a driver version (11.5) that was even remotely stable running 2x5970 on Moo. Never had anywhere near the issues on Donate. But we'll see on that one...;)

Gopher_FreeDC
03-25-12, 09:44 AM
lol, lol, lol...
I have that issue with my ATi card but then again it was spiking at 80c, dang passive cooled XFX 4650HD and the fan i got cooling it sticking, i keep topping up the oil in the oil, guess I shouldn't use 3 in 1....