PDA

View Full Version : Leaving on a jet plane...but the computer is staying on.

DrPop
11-22-10, 09:30 PM
Just a quick note to everyone: Kim, Kat and I are headed out in the morning to join my folks and brothers in Hawaii for the holiday and my folk's 30th Anniversary. We'll be back the night of Dec. 1st. I'm sure some are saying "good riddance!" but I hope at least a few will miss me! :D :p

I'll leave the Beerinator on while I'm gone, so as long as nothing happens at the office while we're away... it's on QMC for CPU and DNETC for GPU, should net us a solid 500 - 600K per day for the team.

I'm hoping to check in periodically while I'm over there, but not sure what Internet access will be like. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, everyone, and hit some sweet RAC days while I'm gone!

Sarge104
11-22-10, 09:50 PM
Take care DrPop, safe travels to you and yours...don't have too much fun!

Really enjoyed my own stay on Oahu, but glad to be back in the states again.

joker
11-22-10, 10:21 PM
Safe journey. Be sure to get lots of pictures of hot chicks half naked and post them here! :-$

Crazybob
11-22-10, 10:42 PM
Safe journey. Be sure to get lots of pictures of hot chicks half naked and post them here! :-$

I second that. It's that time of year where the sun disappears til the end of March. Need to see something hot! Have a great time and don't get sunburned. :cool:

Fire$torm
11-23-10, 03:47 AM
Have a great trip. Tell your folks I said, err, we the team said congrats!!! Enjoy.

BTW: Is this kat's first trip off of continental soil?

Maxwell
11-23-10, 03:49 AM
Hell. Tell your folks I'm open to adoption if I get to go to Hawaii for their anniversary...

Mike029
11-23-10, 03:56 AM
Have a safe trip and a happy Thanksgiving.

Beerdrinker
11-23-10, 05:17 AM

WITH BEERS!!! :p

Seriously. Have a safe trip DrPop - I will sure miss you around here..!

thepossum1
11-23-10, 09:13 AM
Sweet! Have a safe, fun trip. Don't forget the sunscreen :P

Happy Thanksgiving holidays to everyone.

DrPop
11-24-10, 04:44 PM
Thanks everyone! We arrived last night...in the rain, of course. :). But today is hot and sunny...and we're headed down to the beach!
Enjoy tomorrow off!

Swordfish
11-25-10, 07:15 PM
Enjoy beautiful Hawaii Doc. Safe travels on your way home.