PDA

View Full Version : Hi New Members, I'm one too

wordwizard
03-18-12, 01:03 AM
I can't tell whether I have joined a team or not? Ron

Fire$torm
03-18-12, 01:27 AM
Well, you have certainly joined the team forum. To join the team on projects, you will have to do that on each project's website. Anyhoot, welcome to the family.

coronicus
03-18-12, 02:48 AM
Heya Wordwizard, We will help you in anyway we can, Like Fire$torm said its done on the projects website just let us know which projects your interested in and we can stear ya in the right direction. Glad to hear back from ya dont be a stranger.

spingadus
03-18-12, 07:17 AM
I can't tell whether I have joined a team or not? Ron

If you look at the Projects tab in your Boinc client there is a team column. It shows what team you are attached to per project. If the project doesn't list SETI.USA then you have to go to the project itself and join the team. An alternative to this manual method is to use a Boinc Account Manager website like Boincstats.com. From there you can control projects and settings for all your hosts from a single place. Makes things easier if you have a lot of pc's or projects.

Crazybob
03-20-12, 08:03 PM
Welcome to the boards!

Mike029
03-20-12, 08:14 PM
Glad to have you here. Post your CPID number. This is mine and yours will look similar. 148d0d59b07ea7571528bb459a271c9 Then we can tell you if you joined. Welcome to the team.

Crazybob's Son
03-21-12, 11:23 AM
I'm a couple days late, but welcome to the team!

Make sure to attach to FreeHAL and WuProp as they are not cpu intensive and basically free credits.