PDA

View Full Version : Returning Member of SETI.USA

TEX
03-18-12, 09:53 PM
Hi Folks,
I was processing and charting way back. Built up over 2 Mil.\:D/
Made a big move in early '08; rebuilt my systems and dropped out till now.
Since I no longer had the same Email; forgot my "Log In" info; had to start all over again.\:D/
Glad to be "back in the saddle".<:-P

If anyone knows how I can get back into my original records, I'd really like to try..............but then again, I'd lose wait I've gained so far since reinstalling BOINC.^:)^

Regards, to all,
Jim Hawkins
"TEX"

Fogle
03-18-12, 10:29 PM
Tex welcome back to the team, we can use the help. And always glad to see old friends again. Take a look around things have changed since you've been gone, for the better. Let us know what intrests you and don't be a stranger.:D

spingadus
03-18-12, 10:38 PM
Welcome back Tex! Not a lot you can do to get your old info back. If you know your old email address you could try guessing at the password on a project that you used to crunch for.

artemis8
03-18-12, 11:24 PM
Welcome back, glad you found us again. Good to have you here.

Fire$torm
03-19-12, 02:25 AM
Hiya Tex. Sorry but unless you have the old email info or a hard drive backup of your old BOINC program (For the user account data that is stored in project account files), then unfortunately you are locked out of your old accounts.

Anyway, welcome back. Hope you like the new digs.

F$

coronicus
03-19-12, 02:50 AM
WOOT. Glad you found your way back and welcome again to the Team. Lots of new things going on with the team so check it out.

Mike029
03-19-12, 07:49 AM
Welcome home Tex!!! Lots of good stuff for you to read. Any questions, just ask.

TEX
03-19-12, 04:18 PM
Ya, I figured the old data was gone for good.
Not a problem.

Just waqiting for some more "TASKS" to D/L for processing.

Regards to all you guys....and gals.

Jim

TEX
03-20-12, 01:35 AM
I've been doing a lot of surfing in order to catch up.
And, trying to remember all the details I've been away from so long...since it's been a little over four years.

Just wanted to say thanks for the comments.

Regards to All,

Jim(TEX)

coronicus
03-20-12, 05:57 AM
Fantastic, We have made some great achievements this year starting with our first challenge of year beating SICI for 1st place in SIMAP and have continued to achieve 1st place. Have instituted friends of SETI allowing other to join in on the challenge which has been a wonderful success. We have access to challenges we did not have in past and has really brought the team together with lots of new folks coming onboard. Email is still a challenge for us but the main hurdle has been squashed and now we only have to put together a server to be able to do it. We are growing and could use all the help from all our team members, any sugestion, comments, or help in anyway is much welcomed. Glad to have you aboard

Crazybob
03-20-12, 07:52 PM
Welcome back Tex!

Mike029
03-20-12, 07:58 PM
I've been doing a lot of surfing in order to catch up.
And, trying to remember all the details I've been away from so long...since it's been a little over four years.

Just wanted to say thanks for the comments.

Regards to All,

Jim(TEX)

I know you got lots to catch up on so take your time. We are have some for on a Moo stomp with our gpu's and a Docking stomp with our cpu's. If that is not your cup of tea then crunch your favs and have fun.

Crazybob's Son
03-21-12, 11:27 AM
Welcome back TEX!

Make sure to attach to FreeHAL and WuProp as they are not cpu intensive and basically free credits.