PDA

View Full Version : Hello to all

Hfire76
04-24-12, 04:46 PM
Hello all, my name is John and i am from Illinois, I will do my best to chip in my part.

GregK
04-24-12, 05:43 PM
excellent xfire thanks for the help! be sure to join seti.usa in all projects you run. see ya around the forum.

kaptainkarl1
04-24-12, 07:57 PM
Glad to hear it!

coronicus
04-24-12, 09:07 PM
Well all chip's are welcomed hehe... Glad to see onboard check out the site lots of things happening next month hope to see ya back on the forums and crunching for the greater good...

DrPop
04-25-12, 01:03 AM
Hi John, and welcome to the SETI.USA team forums! :)
Are you crunching any projects in BOINC for the team yet? If you are, please let one of the Admins know and they can get you into the Team only part of our site here. ;)

Fire$torm
04-25-12, 02:49 AM
Hello John aka Hfire76,

Glad to meet a fellow Illinoian (Chi-Town Native here). Welcome to the team and the forum. All BOINC Credits are good credits so thank you for your contribution to the team.

Any questions, just ask. Lots of friendlies around here.

F$

Slicker
04-25-12, 10:30 AM
Hello all, my name is John and i am from Illinois, I will do my best to chip in my part.

Hello John. I also live in Illinois. I used to live in Wisconsin but I "got da H outa' dare" which is why I spell my name Jon. ;)

Beerdrinker
04-25-12, 11:41 AM
WELCOME to the team!!!

Zytozux
04-25-12, 12:37 PM
Hello and welcome to the boards John! :D What projects are you interested in? I lived in a suburb of Chicago once. Was a pretty cool place. I miss the sledding.

Crazybob's Son
04-25-12, 12:51 PM
Welcome to the team! Glad to have you here. If you have any questions about what projects to run, components for a new build, etc feel free to post and someone here will get back to you with suggestions.

There are quite a few people from Illinois here (mostly in the Chicago suburbs but others downstate as well).

- Jason aka Crazybob's Son

artemis8
04-25-12, 01:07 PM
Welcome to the team and boards, great to have you here. I've visited Chicago a few times and really liked it. If you have any questions about boinc and crunching, feel free to ask, this is a great group of folks (and some are even pretty knowledgeable).

Crazybob
04-25-12, 03:03 PM
Hello John and welcome aboard! Directly West of the city myself, where are you? Let us know what we can do to get you crunching at your peak performance!

Hfire76
04-25-12, 06:35 PM
I lived near the city for awhile in Kankakee while I attended Olivet (Bears summer camp home). After that I am back home simple Galesburg, close to Iowa (hawkeye puke ohh sorry) lol.

Crazybob
04-26-12, 01:37 PM
South of the Quad-Cities then. How is it out there? Looks flat like everything else around here.:)

Mike029
04-27-12, 09:54 AM
Glad you found us and joined the forums. Welcome to the team..

Hfire76
05-04-12, 10:05 PM
South of the Quad-Cities then. How is it out there? Looks flat like everything else around here.:)

Sorta flat around here, leaning more towards the partial lol. Boring and Broke is our flat line lol