PDA

View Full Version : What happened?

kaptainkarl1
04-24-12, 10:03 PM
Uhhhh...What does this mean?

4/24/2012 9:56:36 PM | BOINCstatsBAM! | Message from account manager: Opening and ending tag mismatch: global_preferences line 335 and venue. Opening and ending tag mismatch: working_global_preferences line 334 and global_preferences. Opening and ending tag mismatch: acct_mgr_request line 2 and working_global_preferences. Extra content at the end of the document.

Please help.
Thanks!

zombie67
04-24-12, 11:05 PM
Try detaching from BAM, and then reattaching.

kaptainkarl1
04-25-12, 09:36 AM
Tried that also reinstalled Boinc still the same error. So I am stumped. May dump the latest and greatest version of Boinc although it waited 3 days from the new install to do this.

Any ideas?

Fire$torm
04-25-12, 09:57 AM
Tried that also reinstalled Boinc still the same error. So I am stumped. May dump the latest and greatest version of Boinc although it waited 3 days from the new install to do this.

Any ideas?

Ignore it. I get the same error on one of my boxes but the projects run fine.

kaptainkarl1
04-25-12, 07:43 PM
I was hoping to figure this out as I use BAM to control projects and such on different rigs.

kaptainkarl1
04-25-12, 09:02 PM
All better now! Reinstalled older version of Boinc. Not upgrading for a while now. Thanks for the input guys.

Fire$torm
04-25-12, 09:07 PM
I still use BAM and it did not keep me from controlling my systems. Also I noticed recently that the error seems to have gone away. So maybe yours will too.

Another thing to try on the problem system would be to detach from BAM and then delete that computer from the list on the BAM website. Then reattach.