PDA

View Full Version : Greetings to the people of BOINCLAND!

kmanley57
05-01-12, 08:59 PM
Howdy! From Colorado, the land of sun, wind, and surprise weather changes. I am here to help heat my house by
running projects on my multiple machines that had no purpose in life before Boinc came into their lives. My name is Keith
and I run a Work at Home Internet Retail business, and provide phone support for my partners in franchising Web stores
they open with other people running them. Just updated my newest machine with a better case, and a water cooled CPU
to help get the heat from it out in the air for me to stay toast warm at work. :)

GregK
05-01-12, 10:20 PM
youll fit in here quite well! welcome:D

Fire$torm
05-02-12, 04:29 AM
Bonjour mon ami,

Welcome aboard.

Slicker
05-02-12, 09:03 AM
Welcome. You are just in time to join us in the BOINC Pentathlon challenge! Great timing.

artemis8
05-02-12, 10:26 AM
Welcome to the team and the forums. You may not be so happy about that toastiness as the weather heats up, but hurray for now and in the winter, especially in Colorado! Glad to have you here :)

c303a
05-02-12, 11:49 AM
Welcome and don't be a stranger to the forum. If you have questions don't forget to ask. We have a lot of "pros" here to answer them.:D

Crazybob
05-02-12, 02:07 PM
Welcome aboard. Don't be a stranger!:)

Crazybob's Son
05-02-12, 04:13 PM
Welcome to the team and the forums! Glad to have you here. If you have any questions feel free to ask. We have a huge knowledge base here with out team members and friends that frequent the boards.

BlkJack-21
05-02-12, 07:47 PM
welcome to the boards

Hfire76
05-04-12, 10:44 PM
Welcome aboard!

Mike029
05-06-12, 10:31 PM
Sorry about the late reply. Welcome to the team!!! Lot's of great info. pull up a chair and make yourself at home. ;)

DrPop
05-07-12, 03:26 AM
Nice to meet you! My bro lives in Aurora, just outside Denver and loves it. He's a commercial pilot so I suppose not home all that much, of course! :)) haha...anyway, welcome to the boards and the team, we are very glad to have you aboard! Don't be bashful and send a PM or start a post somewhere on here if you need anything. :cool:

kmanley57
05-07-12, 06:47 AM
Don't be bashful and send a PM or start a post somewhere on here if you need anything. :cool:

Faster crunching computers or usable GPU's in most I do have!! :D

Ordered parts for a replacement to the one it looks like fried the M.B., but will not get it until the end of the current Pentathlon. :mad: