PDA

View Full Version : Hello from New York!

RadCazz
05-07-12, 06:56 AM
Got my GPU enabled NVIDIA card so I've been steadily processing my SETI BOINC tasks. This is all really neat! I am glad to be part of this team. Thank you :)

Mike029
05-07-12, 08:43 AM
Got my GPU enabled NVIDIA card so I've been steadily processing my SETI BOINC tasks. This is all really neat! I am glad to be part of this team. Thank you :)

Welcome to the team!! I'm also in NY. What neighborhood? :D

Fire$torm
05-07-12, 10:17 AM
Howdy. Glad to see our able to post now...... :P

Welcome to the forums.

Beerdrinker
05-07-12, 10:50 AM
WELCOME to the team!!

Fogle
05-07-12, 11:04 AM
Welcome aboard. Have you looked at any other projects yet? :D

artemis8
05-07-12, 12:04 PM
Welcome to the team, glad to have you here. Feel free to ask any questions you like, this is a great group of helpful people.

RadCazz
05-07-12, 12:53 PM
My name is Thomas and I live in Westchester County - just outside of the Big Apple. And yes, Fire$torm, I can post now. :) Thanks again! I'm new to BOINC so I haven't started any projects, other then SETI@Home. Hive a nice day all!

Hfire76
05-07-12, 10:01 PM
Welcome to the team!!!! :cool:

Crazybob
05-08-12, 09:49 AM
Welcome to the team!

Crazybob's Son
05-08-12, 09:17 PM
Welcome to the team! Glad to have you here

DrPop
05-08-12, 11:14 PM
Glad to meet you, Thomas! I'm Jed and welcome home to Team SETI.USA. If you're anything like Mike, we'll be glad to have another New Yorker around! :) Enjoy looking around and ask us anything you want to know - there are people on here who have forgotten more about BOINC and programming than I'd ever have time to learn! :D hehe...

Cruncher Pete
05-08-12, 11:22 PM
Welcome Thomas. You do your best for the team and the team will reward more than you put in. It is a great team to be in. Enjoy the ride..If you would like to help the team out in the current Penthatlon Challenge please say so and I am sure some of the guys will tell you what to do for the best results, just tell us what is your computer system and supporting Video Card.

BlkJack-21
05-09-12, 06:33 PM
Welcome to the team and the forums RadCazz.

GregK
05-09-12, 07:06 PM
welcome and congrats on the new membership!

myshortpencil
05-13-12, 08:07 PM
I'm from upstate. Helped out with SETI competitions in the past via the setiusa.net site, which now seems defunct. I was a registered user there, but can't seem to login. I have come back to help with the Pentathlon. Let's bring the Gold home!

Mike029
05-13-12, 10:35 PM
I'm from upstate. Helped out with SETI competitions in the past via the setiusa.net site, which now seems defunct. I was a registered user there, but can't seem to login. I have come back to help with the Pentathlon. Let's bring the Gold home!

Great to have you helping. We need all the help we can get. The old site is done, out, over, etc. Glad your here with us. I'm in Westchester. How far upstate are ya?

myshortpencil
05-14-12, 10:06 PM
Great to have you helping. We need all the help we can get. The old site is done, out, over, etc. Glad your here with us. I'm in Westchester. How far upstate are ya?

Thanks for the info. Schenectady County.