PDA

View Full Version : So is our history lost

Clank [MM]
12-03-10, 05:24 PM
I've been away for a while and I'm sure it's posted somewhere but WTF happened. I'm cool with change but are all of our posts, stats, messages and everything else gone? I would have like to have filtered some of that out before it disappeared. Somebody fill me in so I don't have to search for it. Thanks

Maxwell
12-03-10, 05:41 PM
You'll have to ask Hankey and/or Tera. The database for the old forums is backed up somewhere, and will eventually be archived where we can access but not edit (IIRC).

Mr. Hankey
12-04-10, 06:39 AM
You'll have to ask Hankey and/or Tera. The database for the old forums is backed up somewhere, and will eventually be archived where we can access but not edit (IIRC).

That was the intended plan... we don't yet have a copy of the DB yet, but I don't think it is deleted and gone yet. BJ would know for sure.

NJCaNS
12-04-10, 11:19 PM
I thought we were going to still have access to it but under a non-registered name for a bit longer?

Fire$torm
12-05-10, 01:11 AM
I thought we were going to still have access to it but under a non-registered name for a bit longer?

IIRC Bok posted something along those lines on his server. That would be really cool. Maybe we could drum up some funds for a dedicated HDD for that purpose. Just a thought.

Bok
12-05-10, 08:34 AM
Forum takes up very little space really in the grand scheme of things. I've got plenty available :)

As soon as the backup of the old forum is made available, I'm happy to install it here however you all want it.

Bok

Crazybob
12-05-10, 05:07 PM
Thanks BOK!