PDA

View Full Version : OK!....Canīt take it anymore..

Beerdrinker
12-05-10, 04:33 AM
Well....I must do something about this!!!

I am talking about PG....It saddens me to see that my hard earned 1.4 MILL CS at PG fade into the dark this quickly since CUDA app came..

What I spent nearly 1 year to achieve, a guy with a good cuda card can do in less than a week! :|

Since I do not have the money just yet - let this be my statement....:

I will save every penny I got, and purchase a CUDA card to help me secure my position!
Even it means that I have to sell my presicious little netbook!

Harley
12-05-10, 11:07 AM

I am talking about PG....It saddens me to see that my hard earned 1.4 MILL CS at PG fade into the dark this quickly since CUDA app came..

What I spent nearly 1 year to achieve, a guy with a good cuda card can do in less than a week! :|

I will save every penny I got, and purchase a CUDA card to help me secure my position!

Now that's dedication. Go get em Beerdrinker.

DrPop
12-05-10, 12:03 PM
Wow, you da man, Beer! Is the CUDA card just better for PG? I was under the impression that AMD cards still rocked it for credit, but maybe the new PG app is a game changer?

Fire$torm
12-05-10, 04:06 PM
Wow, you da man, Beer! Is the CUDA card just better for PG? I was under the impression that AMD cards still rocked it for credit, but maybe the new PG app is a game changer?

This project is the exception. Cuda currently blows ATI out of the water. Its probably do to the author of the apps having a better understanding of CUDA than ATI Stream. But I could be wrong on that.

STE\/E
12-05-10, 05:54 PM

lol ... Your to late, I Ownz the project ATM, even shanky is going to get a Good Spanking from me ... hahaha <<< Insert Evil Laugh

Crazybob
12-05-10, 06:03 PM
Go get'm Beer! Throw rocks if you have to.:p

zombie67
12-05-10, 11:23 PM
This project is the exception. Cuda currently blows ATI out of the water. Its probably do to the author of the apps having a better understanding of CUDA than ATI Stream. But I could be wrong on that.

They are using opencl, instead of coding it natively like all the rest of the ATI projects do. What a waste.