PDA

View Full Version : DistrRTgen: Out of work?

zombie67
08-21-12, 09:59 PM
Can anyone else get any ATI tasks? Server status shows 10k ready to download. But my ATI machines can't get any of it.

Al
08-21-12, 10:29 PM
Can anyone else get any ATI tasks? Server status shows 10k ready to download. But my ATI machines can't get any of it.

Nope, I can get cuda, but no ati.

kmanley57
08-22-12, 11:55 AM
Nothing for the last several days for me! :-s

zombie67
08-24-12, 10:49 PM
Is anyone getting any ATI work from them yet? I posted on their forum with no response from the admins or other crunchers. It's not a problem with just the two of us, is it? This project is optimized for the 7970, so I am surprised not to hear anyone else complaining.

Mumps
08-24-12, 11:46 PM
Is anyone getting any ATI work from them yet? I posted on their forum with no response from the admins or other crunchers. It's not a problem with just the two of us, is it? This project is optimized for the 7970, so I am surprised not to hear anyone else complaining.

Almost like it might be a limited impact situation. Looking at the Project daily output for the last 2 weeks, it doesn't seem to have changed much...

zombie67
08-28-12, 09:35 AM
I figured it out, I think.

I set "Run test applications?" in the project preferences to "yes", and now I am getting work again.

It seems that the server considers ATI tasks as "test", not regular production.

In any case, I am getting work again now.

kmanley57
08-28-12, 01:38 PM
I figured it out, I think.

I set "Run test applications?" in the project preferences to "yes", and now I am getting work again.

It seems that the server considers ATI tasks as "test", not regular production.

In any case, I am getting work again now.

Already had that set, still no ATI WU's. :-s