PDA

View Full Version : Official on notice thread

Maxwell
12-09-10, 03:51 AM
We need a thread for some light trash-talking around here, if for no other reason than to call people out and stimulate a little competition. We had a thread like this on the old boards, and I can't for the life of me remember what it was called...

First up: Slicker. I am now ranked one behind you. About 8M to go before I overtake you. You may now begin to prepare to bask in my awesomeness as I stroll on by. ;)

Harley
12-09-10, 04:30 AM
We need a thread for some light trash-talking around here, if for no other reason than to call people out and stimulate a little competition. We had a thread like this on the old boards, and I can't for the life of me remember what it was called...

First up: Slicker. I am now ranked one behind you. About 8M to go before I overtake you. You may now begin to prepare to bask in my awesomeness as I stroll on by. ;)

I may be wrong but I believe it was called "On Notice". Jeeze, its been a while for me!

Second up: Maxwell. I'm coming for you in MW. :cool:

DrPop
12-09-10, 04:43 AM
You have the mind of a steel trap, Sir! You're right, it was the "Official On Notice" thread. A welcome addition to the boards. :D

Maxwell
12-09-10, 04:49 AM
I may be wrong but I believe it was called "On Notice". Jeeze, its been a while for me!

Second up: Maxwell. I'm coming for you in MW. :cool:
I was going to edit the name of the thread, but I can't figure out how to do so. But good recall!

And what the hell are you running? I have two 5970s and two 5870s (a third will come once it gets back from RMA land)...

Mr. Hankey
12-10-10, 01:49 PM
I was going to edit the name of the thread, but I can't figure out how to do so. But good recall!

And what the hell are you running? I have two 5970s and two 5870s (a third will come once it gets back from RMA land)...

Yea, I can't figure out how to change it either....

Mr. Hankey
12-10-10, 01:52 PM
Yea, I can't figure out how to change it either....

Check that... I figured it out.... in the Administrative tools drop down menu there is an option to edit, that allows you to rename the thread. See if you guys can access that when you are the thread starter.

Harley
12-10-10, 03:24 PM

Just running 2x5970's, OC'd a little. I'll have another box coming online next month but it'll have a 5770. So it will not be any help catching you in MW. :mad:

DrPop
12-10-10, 04:18 PM
Go get 'em Harley! Max needs a little run for his money these days. :D :p

Fire$torm
12-10-10, 07:12 PM
Check that... I figured it out.... in the Administrative tools drop down menu there is an option to edit, that allows you to rename the thread. See if you guys can access that when you are the thread starter.

Nope. No Go. Nada. No Way Jose. Negative. Nit.

joker
12-10-10, 08:45 PM
@ Mike029.........Im sneaking up behind you.........

Mike029
12-10-10, 10:29 PM
@ Mike029.........Im sneaking up behind you.........

I noticed. Hoping to slow you down a bit with my new 5870. But Consolidated Edison, Aka Con Ed. has been knocked the hell out of my wallet. I'm hoping that running the 5870 in place of the 4870 will decrease my electric usage and increase my stones. :p

joker
12-10-10, 10:53 PM
I noticed. Hoping to slow you down a bit with my new 5870. But Consolidated Edison, Aka Con Ed. has been knocked the hell out of my wallet. I'm hoping that running the 5870 in place of the 4870 will decrease my electric usage and increase my stones.

I might just have to buy another 5830 now! :D

Mike029
12-10-10, 11:12 PM
I might just have to buy another 5830 now! :D

go for it my brutha. Credit all goto the same team MUUUHAAHAHAAHAHA.

DrPop
12-11-10, 01:44 PM
Oh man! X_X I'm going to have to get a part time weekend or night job just to keep up with you, Joker! Either that or wait till my ship comes in. :-w

Mike029
12-11-10, 03:08 PM
@Joker,

*Raises White Flag*

Actually took a look at your numbers Joker and realized no shot. I'll just hand you a bottle of water as you rush by. ^:)^

14 mil a month? My best was 6+ mil.

Just remember, that speed bump you are going to hit in a week or so, that will be me. 8-}

You da man!!

Harley
12-12-10, 09:53 AM

Ouch! I woke the sleeping GIANT!

Clank [MM]
12-12-10, 06:21 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing more members in the top 100 in each MM. 10k is a little rough, we have 9 needing 51 projects to be there but 25k and 50k are not so bad. For the 25k we have 11 now with 38 projects to be there. For 50k we have 12 with 32 projects to be there. It's not easy but your name will be there a while. let's see if we can get it to 20 each in the next 12 months.

Oh wait, there is suppose to be some trash talking, ok:

You weren't breast fed as a child and you're so ugly, people asked you for your autograph cuz they thought you were the caveman from the Geico commercial!

Mike029
12-12-10, 06:49 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing more members in the top 100 in each MM. 10k is a little rough, we have 9 needing 51 projects to be there but 25k and 50k are not so bad. For the 25k we have 11 now with 38 projects to be there. For 50k we have 12 with 32 projects to be there. It's not easy but your name will be there a while. let's see if we can get it to 20 each in the next 12 months.

Oh wait, there is suppose to be some trash talking, ok:

You weren't breast fed as a child and you're so ugly, people asked you for your autograph cuz they thought you were the caveman from the Geico commercial!

hahahaa

:((=))

joker
12-12-10, 09:00 PM
Oh you want trash talking......your ugly and your momma dresses you funny!

Maxwell
12-12-10, 11:36 PM
Oh you want trash talking......your ugly and your momma dresses you funny!
That is my single favorite go-to trash-talking line. I love it! :cool:

@P,PJ: I'm with you. MMs are fun!

joker
04-24-11, 06:28 PM
Guess I will post it here as well....Look out Teratoma I'm coming up behind you.....Did that sound bad???

c303a
07-02-11, 11:00 AM
Joker ... Do you hear the pitter patter of feet coming up behind you? I'm trying to get to 100m in Primegrid and you are in the way.:D:D:D

DrPop
07-02-11, 12:28 PM
:)) Haha...he gets nervous when men INCH UP behind him! :D

Duke of Buckingham
07-02-11, 03:33 PM
http://www.entertainmentwallpaper.com/images/desktops/movie/the_dark_knight03.jpg

Fire$torm
07-10-11, 07:09 PM
Re: Individual Milestones 6: New Site, New Thread

WOOT!!

Passing 3 MILL on Moo Wrapper in good style....I am keeping a steady pace..

Don't look behind..... :P

denim
07-12-11, 09:17 AM
Putting my self on notice, but there is nothing I can do about it. As mumps is about to torch me in Leiden.

Mumps
07-12-11, 05:53 PM
Putting my self on notice, but there is nothing I can do about it. As mumps is about to torch me in Leiden.

If you ask nicely, maybe I could pull off Leiden at 250K and let you move up a little farther. Delay the inevitable... :)

denim
07-13-11, 02:14 PM
If you ask nicely, maybe I could pull off Leiden at 250K and let you move up a little farther. Delay the inevitable... :)

That would be awesome, but I am not going to make it to 500k or even a million before you want to move up a bunch again. :(

Slicker
08-02-11, 12:28 PM
Looks like Harley stopped crunching (for the summer or for our team or for forever) so I have a chance at picking up the #5 position on the team according to BS. The problem is that YoDude is probably going to pass me before I can pass Harley. Doh! I guess I'll have to focus on staying ahead of CrazyBob.

c303a
08-02-11, 07:33 PM
I should pass yodude and Harley in Primegrid in the next 5 days.

YoDude9999
08-02-11, 11:56 PM
[Insert maniacal laugh here]

@c303a, I think slicker was talking overall team rank on BS stats.

I will likely take the #5 position in 12 to 14 days baring loss of credit for stupid reasons beyond my control (DA A$$-Hole). JPM has turned up the fire again and at this point in time, I can do nothing about his aggression. Though he has quite the ladder to climb, he is coming. Right now, I have DrP at bay, but there's no telling how long that can last either as I've seen his output somewhat higher than it has been lately.

I see shadow inching up closer also. If I can't keep him knocked down, then it's time to put more money into hardware.

Right now, I have my sights set on Max! That won't happen until sometime next year though.

Bryan
08-03-11, 12:23 AM
I've never posted on this thread before and I don't remember seeing the name I'm calling out so this may be 2 firsts .... here goes:

Mr. Hankey, consider yourself on notice for BOINC Combined! :))

Actually I won't catch you cuz in 4 days I hit 250M on PG and I'm putting the cuda cards elsewhere. Not only that you are probably coasting but I had to be my smarta$$ self before my RAC drops like a rock :)) At least now you can say that somebody without a lick of sense called you out! 8-}

DrPop
08-03-11, 12:31 AM
@Yo- Dr.P RAC is going in the wrong direction soon, I'm afraid. I honestly need the room in my back office now for work stuff, and also, truth be told, I just can't justify to "the powers that be" to run all these rigs full blast in the summer with the A/C cranked on all hours of business operation just to get temps where they should be!:p My last few utility bills were insane here. Not complaining really...just explaining.
So, I'm going to spread the wealth a little, and a couple team mates of ours are going to get some rigs in the mail as soon as I can afford the shipping. So, even if my RAC drops, at least the team will still get the points.

@Bryan - yeah, I don't know WHAT got into Hankey, but he came out of his minor RAC slump (that most of us would call a best day ever), swinging like McGuire in the heart of the steroid era! How can you beat that madness? :cool::p

c303a
08-03-11, 09:15 AM
[Insert maniacal laugh here]

@c303a, I think slicker was talking overall team rank on BS stats.

I saw that and that is why I put in Primegrid. I should pass yodude and donnie today. Then I will probably move to some other project since my goal was to hit the 100M mark.;);)

trigggl
08-04-11, 07:18 PM
Sorry CrazyBob, looks like I'm going to beat you to 10M on Primaboinca. Better hurry. :bz

http://stats.free-dc.org/charts/usercumulteam.php?proj=pri&name=246

trigggl
08-15-11, 05:59 PM
Sorry CrazyBob, looks like I'm going to beat you to 10M on Primaboinca. Better hurry. :bz

http://stats.free-dc.org/charts/usercumulteam.php?proj=pri&name=246

:-ob-(

Someone or something just went by me. What was the number of that truck that hit me?

Mumps
08-15-11, 10:11 PM
:-ob-(

Someone or something just went by me. What was the number of that truck that hit me?

Man! I was layin' on the horn for the last 15 miles! It's about time I got a chance to get around ya! :cool:<):)

YoDude9999
08-15-11, 10:57 PM
Well drat, I wasn't expecting CP to return, but that's okay as he's a great asset to the team. Welcome back CP!

DrPop
08-16-11, 12:58 AM
Man, Mumps - that is some wicked looking graph you made there!!! 313