PDA

View Full Version : 4 more Ambassadors from Team China

Xuyongchen
09-30-12, 02:28 PM
Dear friends in Team S.USA

We will have 4 more ambassadors from Team China who will visit here more frequently than other members in our team. Please feel free to talk with them.:)
I'm not sure about all of their IDs here. However, they will tell me soon. (I need to know 2 more IDs since Kevinwn and xss have not registered) I think maybe they will use the same ID as they have in our forum. If not, I will update the new information.

Here are their names and short introductions. I will tell them to introduce more about themselves here:)

nobodyk (registered): He has the top 1 BOINC Combined credits in Team China.
Kevinwn (not coming yet): Study in United States now.
saiz (registered): Focus on MilkyWay project.
xss (not coming yet): Focus on Collatz Conjecture project.

Please feel free to talk with them:) Any questions about our team, about their experience, or about China, just ask them:)

Best wishes

xuyongchen

Duke of Buckingham
09-30-12, 02:35 PM
Xuyongchen

Congratulations for your national day that starts today (30th September) and goes till 7th of October.

Ricardo Ferreira

http://www.bta.bg/en/gallery/showImage/?image=360349

Mike029
09-30-12, 08:50 PM
Sounds good we are working on a new forum for you and making your Ambassadors the moderators. Should have it done soon.

Thanks
Mike.

Xuyongchen
09-30-12, 10:41 PM
update

nobodyk in our forum will use james ying as his ID. He will come soon:)

Bests

xuyongchen

Mike029
09-30-12, 10:42 PM
He is all set and ready to go.

james ying
09-30-12, 11:00 PM
Yes, here I come. Thanks for Mike029

I'd like talk about how to gain higher credits,maintain the system, take care hardwares,and any other thing I want.

A short introduce mo myself. I live in a small city of the east China, married and working hard for the future.

pls ask anything you want, even though i wont answer something:D

Xuyongchen
09-30-12, 11:15 PM
Xuyongchen

Congratulations for your national day that starts today (30th September) and goes till 7th of October.

Ricardo Ferreira

http://www.bta.bg/en/gallery/showImage/?image=360349

Thank you so much ~:)

artemis8
10-01-12, 01:24 AM
My family celebrated mid-autumn festival eating moon cakes today too :)

Nuadormrac
10-01-12, 01:59 AM
My family celebrated mid-autumn festival eating moon cakes today too :)

Forgive me for pointing out an obvious pun here, but given ArizonaMoon tells everyone she's a cocanut, this could take on a whole new meaning :o Yeah I yanked her chain a lil along those lines, much in line to many of the jokes people have in WoW where they like to both punt gnomes, as well as refer to them as bite sized snacks :))

A friend of mine started that one, many years back, and it slowly evolved into a bigger joke among us :))

Fire$torm
10-01-12, 11:29 AM
Thank you Xuyongchen for all the work you are doing to make this work. Can't wait to see how this grows.

Peace and Honor,
F$

Crazybob
10-04-12, 01:44 PM
Great to see all of the Chinese ambasadors here!