PDA

View Full Version : Another greeting from China

xss
10-01-12, 11:36 AM
This is Xiao Shensi from china, or just for short xss. Happy to be here and communicate with people with the same hobbies. Seems that there are dozens of chinese registering here! Hope that we can have fun crunching together! Currently using only laptops for crunching, so I've got only a few million credits.

Mike029
10-01-12, 11:57 AM
This is Xiao Shensi from china, or just for short xss. Happy to be here and communicate with people with the same hobbies. Seems that there are dozens of chinese registering here! Hope that we can have fun crunching together! Currently using only laptops for crunching, so I've got only a few million credits.

Awesome and welcome to the forums. Every cpu helps.

Nuadormrac
10-01-12, 02:34 PM
Hey, and welcome. Oh and don't worry about laptops, with a decent enough GPU (they don't all have Intel graphics), even a laptop can turn out a decent share. Using an Alienware x14 r2 laptop here at the moment. It seems the hardware on it (well I did get the i7 upgrade) favors POEM. It alone get more then a mil a week... Laptops can crunch happily...

Duke of Buckingham
10-01-12, 02:47 PM
Welcome to the team xss.

artemis8
10-01-12, 08:00 PM
Welcome, glad to have you here on our boards. I'm looking forward to teaming up with you and your teammates.

GregK
10-02-12, 05:31 AM
welcome! :)

Fogle
10-02-12, 07:46 AM
Thanks for stoping by, glad you are able to crunch with whatever equipment you have, it all counts and does the world good. What projects do you like to crunch? :confused: :D

Fire$torm
10-02-12, 03:32 PM
Hello xss,

Great meeting you here. Thank you for stopping by and you are welcome to do so as often as you like. :-bd

All credits are good credits no matter the hardware. So big congrats on your achievements. Well done!

Peace,
F$

Crazybob
10-04-12, 01:37 PM
Welcome and thanks for joining our forum.