PDA

View Full Version : Happy All Hallows' Eve!

Christopher Herr
10-31-12, 01:20 PM
Or Happy Halloween?! :p

Have a nice one and do not eat too many treats! ;)
All those not in the mood for celebrating due to Sandy, AFAIK she is almost gone, so lighten up. Now comes the hard part, of course, cleaning up behind this messy and repairing all the stuff this darn beast has damaged. My thoughts are with you!

Be safe and take care! :)

Duke of Buckingham
10-31-12, 01:58 PM
What he said?
http://www.solution-lens.com/sites/solution-lens.com/files/best-halloween-makeup-idea-for-men_0.jpg
Peace

coronicus
10-31-12, 02:07 PM
I hope all the kids skip my house the wife's been smaking my hand for days now and i just want to jump into the candy bucket =P~

GregK
10-31-12, 07:55 PM
Happy Halloween :)

Mike029
11-01-12, 08:51 AM
Happy Halloween :)

A day late here. I hope everyone had a safe and happy Halloween. I have to admit it was nice to see the kids trick or treating yesterday. Made things seem normal for awhile.

Christopher Herr
11-01-12, 10:02 AM
A day late here. I hope everyone had a safe and happy Halloween. I have to admit it was nice to see the kids trick or treating yesterday. Made things seem normal for awhile.

Thx Mike, it is good to know that even in NYC and 'surroundings' something like normality already seems possible again!
I really do hope all yours are safe and sound, aside from some strained nerves??!

Mike029
11-02-12, 09:14 AM
Well, the gas lines are unbelievable. People are a mess. As more power is restored and more gas stations open there will be plenty of gas.

Duke of Buckingham
11-02-12, 09:56 AM
Well, the gas lines are unbelievable. People are a mess. As more power is restored and more gas stations open there will be plenty of gas.

That seems very Halloween to me.