PDA

View Full Version : Bored? Wanna Know What Nvidia is Up to?

John P. Myers
01-06-13, 10:07 PM
http://www.twitch.tv/nvidia?utm_campaign=live_embed_click&utm_source=www.legitreviews.com

Jan. 6th at 8PM Pacfic, you can watch a special announcement from Nvidia. Live. It's supposed to be featuring Nvidia President, CEO and Co-Founder, Jen-Hsun Huang. They might talk about their 28nm Tegra 4 CPU, which is supposed to be 6x faster than Tegra 3. They may also talk about the 700 series. May be something completely unexpected. There is also a live chat at that link alongside the video to keep you entertained while waiting. This webcast will have CES 2013 in mind, so definitely expect some good tech news.

zombie67
01-07-13, 12:13 AM
I am looking forward to it. Please be something crunching can use!

Fire$torm
01-07-13, 01:11 AM
Caught the second half of the stream. Good stuff. I am actually impressed with the direction nVidia is going. May even go for a Shield since it will play my Steam games. And when the family finally upgrades to flat screen in the front room....... Gaming all over the house =))

kmanley57
01-07-13, 07:34 AM
I want one of those racks with the 290 GPU's to crunch with! =P~

That might give me a cruncher to get a little closer to Mumps, Ste\/e, or zombie67 with. Will say the chat was 'entertaining' to watch while waiting for the presentation to start.