PDA

View Full Version : Getting no love...

Beerdrinker
12-25-10, 04:36 PM
I were trying to get some WU´s for my CPU at PG....No matter which sub-project i choose I am not getting any love today...

I checked my prefs - and I am 100% that only CPU work is allowed (since my GPU is occupied on Collatz)

I think that the new Aqua WU´s stinks....1 task that uses my CPU to the fullest for a hour for avg credits....BAH...I like better to do what I like..

joker
12-25-10, 06:29 PM
When I first saw the title for this thread, I feared that Beer had gotten his wife a dishwasher for christmas. ;)

DrBob
12-25-10, 10:34 PM
I were trying to get some WU´s for my CPU at PG....No matter which sub-project i choose I am not getting any love today...

I checked my prefs - and I am 100% that only CPU work is allowed (since my GPU is occupied on Collatz)...Have you tried resetting the project debts? Your BOINC client might think it's done enough PG for a while and is trying to get work from another CPU project?

Add <zero_debts>1</zero_debts> under the options section of your cc_config.xml, restart BOINC and see if it starts asking for PG work.
If you do not want BOINC to reset the project debts every time it starts change the 1 to a 0 after the first restart.

Beerdrinker
12-26-10, 01:21 AM
Well. Did the Detatch/attach trick....And that worked.....Crunching away on some small LLR´s rigth now.:D

Crazybob
12-27-10, 04:19 PM
When I first saw the title for this thread, I feared that Beer had gotten his wife a dishwasher for christmas. ;)

I was thinking the same, but it looks like DrBob fixed him up. I might have got the wife a dishwasher, but no room in the kitchen for one. Looks like she's stuck with me.:)