PDA

View Full Version : Hello

nat
03-21-13, 08:03 PM
HI everyone... :o
My name is Wayne
I am somewhat of an amateur astronomer living in south central PA, little town called Red Lion.
Have not been very active in seveal years but want to get back into it. I thought joining Seti.USA would be a great place to start and meet other people with the same interest.
Anyway
Thats enough about this ole guy
keep looking up.
There out there.

Duke of Buckingham
03-21-13, 10:02 PM
>:D< Hello Nat be most welcome. If you need some help on your crunching just say something, we have a lot of experts in here. I am the random subjects expert, is the same to say I know nothing about everything. :D

http://www.slowtrav.com/blog/girasoli/animated_welcome_cat.gif

c303a
03-22-13, 01:15 PM
Welcome Wayne. You are right, this is the place to start. If you need any help please ask as we actually have real experts that know a lot about everything, unlike some other posters. ;););)

Crazybob
03-22-13, 03:09 PM
Welcome Wayne! I would like to call myself an amature astronomer, but the light pollution around my house is overwhelming. Tried to find the comet over the past week without luck. As has been said, if you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to post. As they say on the astronomy boards, clear skies!

Fire$torm
03-23-13, 09:55 PM
Hello Wayne,

It sounds like you'll fit right in. So welcome aboard. :D

Enjoy.

artemis8
03-25-13, 03:11 PM
Welcome to the team and boards, glad to have you here!

pinhodecarlos
03-25-13, 03:17 PM
Hello.

Fogle
03-25-13, 08:43 PM
Wayne, it's nice to have a fellow PA person join. Glad you found us. There are plenty of projects, which ones are you intrested in?:D