PDA

View Full Version : Collatz: Collatz 4.xx CUDA and CPU Applications Released for Windows x86_64

RSS
03-26-13, 10:04 AM
Two new v4.xx applications were released today, one for 64-bit Windows and the other for CUDA 5.0 for 64-bit Windows. These now contain internal validation which will reduce the "inconclusive" results and, once all platforms and plan classes have been upgraded, reduce the quorum to 1. Versions for Linux, OS/X, and 32-bit Windows will be released as testing on each is completed.

More... (http://boinc.thesonntags.com/collatz/forum_thread.php?id=986)

DrPop
03-26-13, 01:21 PM
I realize I am replying to an RSS feed :D but maybe someone will see this? Are these new apps already downloaded automatically by the project onto my computer because I am crunching Collatz right now? Or do I have to detach and reattach to the project for it to download the new apps for me? Thanks! :)

Fire$torm
03-26-13, 02:44 PM
I realize I am replying to an RSS feed :D but maybe someone will see this? Are these new apps already downloaded automatically by the project onto my computer because I am crunching Collatz right now? Or do I have to detach and reattach to the project for it to download the new apps for me? Thanks! :)

Correct, as far as I know that is S.O.P. for slicker.

Slicker
03-26-13, 04:02 PM

They are downloaded automatically.