PDA

View Full Version : DrugDiscovery@Home: Change in administration

RSS
04-17-13, 07:38 PM
Hi all, For the next couple of months I'll be taking over administrating this project. Having neigh on no experience with the BOINC back-end, I'm looking forward to it, if only for the added experience. As the first thing, I have updated the forum software and merged the forums. Then hacked the database to add the news forum. The script that should've done this didn't work. I am now trying to fix it so the news actually shows on the front page, not just in the 'old news' section. There's no work as of yet. I'm busy trying to figure out how to get a Java application working with the new BOINC wrapper. But for this wrapper to work, we need more up-to-date BOINC server software, so guess what's next on the To-Do list?

More... (http://boinc.drugdiscoveryathome.com/forum_thread.php?id=281)

trigggl
04-17-13, 11:25 PM
Never expected this project to come back. Is this a pulse or a last gasp?

John P. Myers
04-18-13, 01:26 AM
I'm glad to see it. My lousy 32 credits in this project could use a few friends...

Edit: Wait a sec...something is amiss! :p Clicking "more..." takes me to the thread on the DD@H forums that was posted back in Feb. and comes to an abrupt end on Feb. 16th with no other update since.

Fire$torm
04-18-13, 04:08 AM
OH yeah, sorry guys... I noticed today that DD@H didn't have the RSS feed so I just added it. At least if there is any further news updates we will see them now... :D

trigggl
04-18-13, 06:55 AM
Edit: Wait a sec...something is amiss! :p Clicking "more..." takes me to the thread on the DD@H forums that was posted back in Feb. and comes to an abrupt end on Feb. 16th with no other update since.

...last gasp.