PDA

View Full Version : Mafia 2 free

zombie67
12-30-10, 02:22 PM
My new GTX 580 ( :-bd ) comes with a coupon for a free copy of Mafia 2. I am not a gamer and will never use it. I offer it free to the first responder. But please, only if you are *really* going to use it. If not, I will sell it for whatever I can get.

Fire$torm
12-30-10, 02:31 PM
I would take you up on the offer but I still haven't finished playing Mass Effect (1) yet. I got it as a B-Day prez in 09' :P

Mumps
12-30-10, 06:25 PM
What's this "gamer" thing of which you speak? Is it good for crunching?

:)

DrPop
12-31-10, 12:28 AM
Wow, that's a nice offer, Zombie! Someone here will love a little present in their stocking! As for me...I can't seem to get past CSS ;) hehehe

trigggl
12-31-10, 01:02 AM
My new GTX 580 ( :-bd ) comes with a coupon for a free copy of Mafia 2. I am not a gamer and will never use it. I offer it free to the first responder. But please, only if you are *really* going to use it. If not, I will sell it for whatever I can get.
How do you know you've Boinc'ed too much?

Nobody you know wants a free game. ^#(^

Slicker
12-31-10, 01:24 AM
If no one on the team wants it, maybe we should offer it as an incentive (a.k.a. bribe) to anyone with a 200K or higher RAC that will join our team for a minimum of 6 months or however long they play the game.

NJCaNS
12-31-10, 03:42 AM
If no one on the team wants it, maybe we should offer it as an incentive (a.k.a. bribe) to anyone with a 200K or higher RAC that will join our team for a minimum of 6 months or however long they play the game.I like the way you think. How about taking that one step further, raffle it off to amounst every 100K RAC user who joins the team in the month of January?

@Trigggl: LOL.

trigggl
12-31-10, 09:17 AM
@Trigggl: LOL.
Yeah, who can afford to waste the GPU cycles?

Fire$torm
01-01-11, 12:43 AM
If you still have it available my son would be interested in this. And you can most likely get by with just having to PM the CD Key. I'm fairly sure I can get the iso's.

zombie67
01-12-11, 07:11 PM
Sorry for this, but I have to retract the offer.

1) I had to RMA the card (and coupon).

2) It expired on 12/31! Not very nice when it arrived *after* New Year. :-L