PDA

View Full Version : One way ticket to the Mars.

curiosity
04-23-13, 07:52 PM
Excellent opportunity for expending our horizons.
Creating outpost on Mars surface will accelerate woks in science application fields.
It will make influences on ways how people observe real world and correct own vision by opportunity
to see live video from Mars colony daily.
I think Hollywood will loose rating at that time so everyday only tv news channels will be watching around globe.
We die anyway when Nature will call us out of this World.
Question is how a person wants to die as New Columbus and New Citizen of Mars
or as regular person by accident or in his/her beds on Earth from sickness?
Stresses usually turn on sleeping parts of genes in DNA that helps humans to survive
inside dangerous environments. Human brain overloaded by events and discoveries
able to give to a candidate full range of emotional stress that medications, or alcohol could not.
Where to sign for such promising adventure?
I am ready for one way ticket.
This is not suicidal mission. This is opportunity to use your knowledge in environment
with limited resources.
Problem is I am not young person and only one thought keep me warm that my name
Is already written in free space of chip inside of rover Curiosity.
So I will watch live video from Mars.

DrPop
04-26-13, 02:36 AM
Hi Curiosity,
Glad to see you posting here with us. Not a criticism, but more of a suggestion: you might get more responses to posts like these in the lounge area, as more people looking for this sort of chat will be there to see it. ;)
Have a great day crunching and thanks for joining the team.

Duke of Buckingham
04-26-13, 03:30 AM
Hi Curiosity,
Glad to see you posting here with us. Not a criticism, but more of a suggestion: you might get more responses to posts like these in the lounge area, as more people looking for this sort of chat will be there to see it. ;)
Have a great day crunching and thanks for joining the team.

Do that Curiosity better visibility for your posts. About human beings going to mars that can be great news for the human race. Leave them there for life seems to me to have some implications that maybe could be solved with time.

I don't think that after starting this colonization of mars we just stop going. We should go more and more in vessels that in a near future would look like as the first inter-oceanic ships. I think that some may not want to return to earth anymore but it is a new world with huge difficulties to overthrown, is a very different adventure from colonizing new continents that had human beings already, is more closed to Antarctica colonization on a human point of view but we will see that.

I was remembering Stranger in a Strange Land from Robert Heinlein and was wondering who will be Valentine Michael Smith on this story.

Fogle
04-26-13, 07:53 AM
curosity, glad you found and joined our team. Welcome :D I think things are heating up in reguard to the Mars colony opportunites! Elon Musk (Founder of SpaceX) has stated he wants to start a colony of 80,000 people. The only thing you need to sign up is an extra $500,000 dollars. Out of my leauge but at least he's talking about it. Should be an intresting time ahead. Welcome and keep on crunching. :cool:

curiosity
04-28-13, 09:13 PM
Hope that it will happened in our life time.
Too many events from 1950 to present.
Feel myself like witness of accelerating of human development in many fields.
Too many things pop up.
;;)

curiosity
05-01-13, 07:38 PM
Thank you very much for your reply, unfortunately do not have permission to post messages in Lounge section.
Something wrong with posting for new members.