PDA

View Full Version : I must be really bored

trigggl
04-23-13, 09:58 PM
I just read the privacy policy (yes, the whole thing). Seems pretty straightforward for the most part. It's been a year. It might need a slight update, if only to update the date.

I can't wait for football season. The draft starts Thursday! \:D/

Fire$torm
04-24-13, 10:35 AM
I just read the privacy policy (yes, the whole thing). Seems pretty straightforward for the most part. It's been a year. It might need a slight update, if only to update the date.

LoL, your such an NFL fanatic.....

I used some web service for generating the privacy policy by answering a questionnaire. Guess I'll have to run through it again.

nanoprobe
04-27-13, 09:30 PM

You want boring? Try watching Wildlife@Home tasks download. 350MB? Have they ever heard of compression? :-w

trigggl
04-29-13, 01:45 PM
You want boring? Try watching Wildlife@Home tasks download. 350MB? Have they ever heard of compression? :-w

They're actually sending out work? Is it finishing and validating?

zombie67
04-29-13, 07:25 PM
Some of the tasks are over 1gb d/l, and they take less than 20 minutes to complete. Apparently, that is already compressed.

However, the next batch of tasks will run 20-50x longer.

kmanley57
04-29-13, 07:45 PM
Some of the tasks are over 1gb d/l, and they take less than 20 minutes to complete. Apparently, that is already compressed.

However, the next batch of tasks will run 20-50x longer.

Yes, they are mp4 files(video files) so that is compressed. It took as most as long to download the file/s as it did the process it! :p

Not sue I want use up my default monthly download quota, on a project like this.