trigggl
05-06-13, 05:23 PM
:eek:

"You're giving me too much credit!" Please stop. [-X

http://volunteer.cs.und.edu/wildlife/forum_thread.php?id=111&postid=375

:-L

zombie67
05-06-13, 06:54 PM
Saenger is the perpetual Kredit Kop. He never misses an opportunity to complain about it.

Fire$torm
05-06-13, 08:07 PM
Well, I stuck my nose in and posted an opposing viewpoint. I tried not to be a hot head. It wasn't easy.... :P

Cruncher Pete
05-07-13, 01:29 AM
I stuck my nose in as well, only to say that I concur with your remarks. However, prior to that Trevis already stated that he will look at reducing the scores but not sure just how much. I am sure Sanger will tell him...

Robert7
05-07-13, 08:24 AM
Credit haters...

nanoprobe
05-07-13, 12:04 PM
I stuck my nose in as well, only to say that I concur with your remarks.
+1

However, prior to that Trevis already stated that he will look at reducing the scores but not sure just how much. I am sure Sanger will tell him...

*shakes head*

DrPop
05-12-13, 02:08 AM
Man, was that guy in his right mind, making up some song and dance about "too much" credit? There is no such thing. Credits are ALL over the place. High, low, and in the middle, they are whatever the Admin(s) of that project set them to be. That guy, whoever he was just comes off as a whiner.
Really, consider who does he think he is to tell an Admin HOW to run HIS OWN project? Talk about the gall of that man. If I were the project Admin I'm pretty sure I would have told him - this is where I set it, this is my calculation (for better or worse) and if you have a problem with it, go find another project to crunch.
Just amazing behavior, really...:-/

Fire$torm
05-12-13, 04:08 AM
Man, was that guy in his right mind, making up some song and dance about "too much" credit? There is no such thing. Credits are ALL over the place. High, low, and in the middle, they are whatever the Admin(s) of that project set them to be. That guy, whoever he was just comes off as a whiner.
Really, consider who does he think he is to tell an Admin HOW to run HIS OWN project? Talk about the gall of that man. If I were the project Admin I'm pretty sure I would have told him - this is where I set it, this is my calculation (for better or worse) and if you have a problem with it, go find another project to crunch.
Just amazing behavior, really...:-/

Apparently, it's what he lives for.....

Slicker
05-13-13, 11:58 AM
It almost makes a guy want to increase the credit in another project just to make up for it...

Fire$torm
05-13-13, 03:06 PM
It almost makes a guy want to increase the credit in another project just to make up for it...

=)) >:) Devious thought >:) =))