PDA

View Full Version : Lord of the Rings Online (LOTRO)

Slicker
06-18-13, 09:54 PM
.Been playing for a few weeks. I have a dwarf guardian, elf hunter, and human champion all from level 30-38. Went on vacation last week. Came back and had to upgrade to version 11.1. After the update, saved username/password were cleared and didn't remember what they were. Retrieved two usernames (one for LOTRO and one for DDO) and change the passwords so they both match. Synced up the nicknames as well. After I got done, I logged in an all my characters were gone. A message to account support has gone unanswered for two days. Any ideas? Or should I just move on to a new game until their tech support pulls the sticks out of their $##2# and fixes my account?

Rather than a weekly chat, maybe the team should have a weekly MMO get together. Just a thought.

Fire$torm
06-19-13, 04:26 AM
.Been playing for a few weeks. I have a dwarf guardian, elf hunter, and human champion all from level 30-38. Went on vacation last week. Came back and had to upgrade to version 11.1. After the update, saved username/password were cleared and didn't remember what they were. Retrieved two usernames (one for LOTRO and one for DDO) and change the passwords so they both match. Synced up the nicknames as well. After I got done, I logged in an all my characters were gone. A message to account support has gone unanswered for two days. Any ideas? Or should I just move on to a new game until their tech support pulls the sticks out of their $##2# and fixes my account?

Rather than a weekly chat, maybe the team should have a weekly MMO get together. Just a thought.

I wouldn't mind that at all...! :D