PDA

View Full Version : I blame ALL of you!

STMahlberg
01-09-11, 05:09 PM
I’m lying in bed last night, staring at the ceiling trying to go to sleep and as usual I am unable to since I can’t seem to shut my mind off… I have all of these ideas coming at me from every direction; kind of like William Blazejowski. Things like how much faster am I travelling in a relative position to the earth’s axis if I live in Seattle vs. Hawaii?

And then I change directions and subjects because that’s what I do…

So my mind wonders to my two GX280’s that have been giving me problems which are fairly worthless machines with the exception that they house my HD 4850’s. These rigs are so slow that when you slam the closet door they stop crunching and claim that CPU usage is too high.

So I decided that since these particular thoughts are keeping me awake, I can now blame ALL of you… That’s right; it is your fault that I am now planning another new system build even before I am done with my last. It is YOUR fault that I feel it necessary to build a new hex core system in which to house my precious 4850’s.

But then I think, with a new system I could throw in a couple of 5870’s instead which would be faster but if I do that then my 4850’s will be lying on a shelf and that won’t be any good because then I don’t have anywhere to put those. AARRRRRrrrrrrrgggggggggggggg!!!

It’s all your guys fault! So there! I hope you guys feel good about yourselves. ;)

Maxwell
01-09-11, 10:17 PM
Your new hobby could be looking through Craigslist for old boxes with PCIe slots to put your 4850s...

And this is why I fall asleep with the TV on. :cool:

STMahlberg
01-10-11, 01:53 AM
Your new hobby could be looking through Craigslist for old boxes with PCIe slots to put your 4850s...

Yeah... I've done this already. *sigh*

Maxwell
01-10-11, 02:09 AM
Yeah... I've done this already. *sigh*
Already? That's my daily hobby...

Fire$torm
01-10-11, 05:20 PM
I’m lying in bed last night, staring at the ceiling trying to go to sleep and as usual I am unable to since I can’t seem to shut my mind off… I have all of these ideas coming at me from every direction; kind of like William Blazejowski. Things like how much faster am I travelling in a relative position to the earth’s axis if I live in Seattle vs. Hawaii?

And then I change directions and subjects because that’s what I do…

So my mind wonders to my two GX280’s that have been giving me problems which are fairly worthless machines with the exception that they house my HD 4850’s. These rigs are so slow that when you slam the closet door they stop crunching and claim that CPU usage is too high.

So I decided that since these particular thoughts are keeping me awake, I can now blame ALL of you… That’s right; it is your fault that I am now planning another new system build even before I am done with my last. It is YOUR fault that I feel it necessary to build a new hex core system in which to house my precious 4850’s.

But then I think, with a new system I could throw in a couple of 5870’s instead which would be faster but if I do that then my 4850’s will be lying on a shelf and that won’t be any good because then I don’t have anywhere to put those. AARRRRRrrrrrrrgggggggggggggg!!!

It’s all your guys fault! So there! I hope you guys feel good about yourselves. ;)
Me Lord STM is having sleep issues??? What kind of diabolical meanie are you? Wimp!
Me thinks the UnderWorld Organization needs a new master...... ME!!!! The plotting begins!

And this is why I fall asleep with the TV on. :cool:

Ack! Almost never watch TV.

BTW: My new recruitment office is open. Silver Hammers are useful in keeping Hell Hounds in check. Apply at your convenience.

STMahlberg
01-11-11, 12:31 PM
Me Lord STM is having sleep issues??? What kind of diabolical meanie are you? Wimp!
Me thinks the UnderWorld Organization needs a new master...... ME!!!! The plotting begins!

BLASPHEMY!!!