PDA

View Full Version : Climateprediction: Forum URL?

zombie67
08-07-13, 09:07 AM
Does anyone know what is up with climateprediction? Their web site was supposed to be back up Monday, but it's still down.

Their forum is non-standard, and at a different URL. Maybe that is up, and I can find out there. But I don't know the URL. Little help?

Duke of Buckingham
08-07-13, 09:42 AM
Their Forum has two ways of entering using the Boinc account but I don't remember very well how was that.

I know one goes to Boinc account and the other to ClimaPrediction Forum. I would like my memory was better. x-(

Fire$torm
08-07-13, 02:40 PM
Nope. sorry Z.

Rattledagger
08-07-13, 08:17 PM
Their forum is non-standard, and at a different URL. Maybe that is up, and I can find out there. But I don't know the URL. Little help?
While CPDN did have two different forums, they had some problems with their non-BOINC-forum and it was taken down some months ago. It's uncertain if this forum will ever be resurrected again...

No idea about why they're not back up again, but with multiple RAID-problems resently some extra outage to hopefully fix this is understandable.

WXFanatic
08-10-13, 12:37 AM
The past few days I haven't been able to visit the website. Looks like it's up and running now. (I haven't visited the site in a long time, looks like they've re-done it?) http://www.climateprediction.net/

zombie67
08-10-13, 01:03 AM
Yeah, all new, and no longer separate. But while the web site is up, still cannot report tasks.

Pwrguru
09-09-13, 02:42 AM
It would seem that they are no closer to solving the "credit" problem at this project.