PDA

View Full Version : Broncos

Clank [MM]
10-07-13, 01:35 PM
Just had to rub it in a little. Might as well just hand out the Super Bowl rings now. While your at it, make an award for the perfect season also, along with all the records that will never be broken.

Slicker
10-07-13, 06:38 PM
The Bears thought they had the season in the bag at 3-0. Then Detroit kicked their butts last week and to add insult to injury, the Packers beat Detroit this week. So, don't get too cocky ...yet. There are a few other good teams out there and any team can lose on any given day.

DrPop
10-07-13, 06:57 PM
I'm not that into it like some people are, but I'm a 49ers and Green Bay fan if anything, so . . . hmmm . . . it's "OK" so far, but not great by any stretch of the imagination. :p
But yeah, Manning is sure on a streak. Hope he can keep it up, that's a lot of pressure to do that an entire season!

shiva
10-08-13, 09:58 PM
Clank, have you lost it????????????? you should be talking about KC, first thing they are 5-0 and that never happens. :) sorry guys but I just had to give Clank a hard time. I don't pay any attention to FB so I know nothing, but I had heard that KC was 5-0 that is a big change from their usual 0-5.

trigggl
10-09-13, 06:00 PM
The guy that has Manning in my fantasy football league is matched against me on Peyton's bye week. #:-s