PDA

View Full Version : Wife complained it was cold today... :)

coronicus
10-18-13, 12:25 PM
Guess what that means. I get to pull out the toothbrush and get to cleaning.. :P

Hiya folks your winter cruncher is now back online. Gonna take me a while to get things up to 100% plus got me some new toys to play with. Hope everyone had a great summer and looking forward to jumping into some challenges and kick some serious arse.

Coro

Al
10-18-13, 12:31 PM
Welcome back! Just enough time to get every running right for POGS starting November 15th.

Bryan
10-18-13, 12:55 PM
Hot dog, another POGs cruncher!

Great timing and welcome back!!!

We had snow today, time to head south to southern TX :))

Beerdrinker
10-18-13, 01:19 PM
Excellent timing!

Welcome back!

Fire$torm
10-18-13, 02:36 PM
Hiya Coronicus,

So like hurry up and get that toothbrush cleaning those fan blades... :P Glad to have ya back!

Oh btw, on a side note: Got my first tier 9, it's the ST-1. Hope to face you soon >:)

Al
10-18-13, 04:16 PM
Oh btw, on a side note: Got my first tier 9, it's the ST-1. Hope to face you soon >:)

What language are you speaking?

Fire$torm
10-18-13, 04:18 PM
What language are you speaking?

I speak WoT.

Al
10-18-13, 04:23 PM
Of course you do...[shaking head]

coronicus
10-18-13, 05:41 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome. So I see POGS is the target so I will get on it.

@fire$torm Grats on your first t9 don't have the ST-1 yet but I did build up a pretty large collection, only 173 of em so far :p Think it might be time to attend Tankers Anonymous but meh one more Tank wont hurt.

John P. Myers
10-18-13, 05:59 PM
Welcome back! Glad to see you around again :)

Al
10-18-13, 06:11 PM
@fire$torm Grats on your first t9 don't have the ST-1 yet but I did build up a pretty large collection, only 173 of em so far :p Think it might be time to attend Tankers Anonymous but meh one more Tank wont hurt.

Obviously you speak WoT too....geez, guess I'll have to become a gamer before it's all over. Like I get enough sleep now. This is an Enigma Message thing isn't it?

DrPop
10-18-13, 10:29 PM
^^LOL Al! :D heh...I stopped with Counter Strike Source. Haven't played anything newer. If only I had the time... :P

@Coronicus - man am I glad to see you back for the winter! We've got some good work ahead of us at POGs in November, so thanks for joining up the ranks once again!

artemis8
10-18-13, 10:44 PM
Yay Coronicus is back! *does little dance*

We missed you!

Duke of Buckingham
10-19-13, 07:38 AM
Welcome back friend.

http://bestclipartblog.com/clipart-pics/dancing-clip-art-1.png

Fire$torm
10-19-13, 01:25 PM
Obviously you speak WoT too....geez, guess I'll have to become a gamer before it's all over. Like I get enough sleep now. This is an Enigma Message thing isn't it?

=)) No no no Al, no BOINC project involved here.....

So like okay, WoT = World of Tanks. Basically there are 10 levels (tiers) of tanks in five classes (types). The ST-1 is a Soviet heavy tank design that never left the drawing board. (WoT Wiki Link (http://wiki.worldoftanks.com/ST-I)), but it's a lot of fun to play.

Crazybob
10-28-13, 01:32 PM
Welcome back!