PDA

View Full Version : hello everyone

circeseye
12-08-13, 02:34 AM
ive been crunching for skynet full time now since i got a better comp. and at the same time started bionic. been with skynet damn near since they started. pushing about average 3000 a day.

Fire$torm
12-08-13, 04:17 PM
Hello circeseye,

Welcome to the team forums. Make yourself at home.

F$

shiva
12-08-13, 06:01 PM
hello circeseye, welcome to the boards, hope to see you here often. happy crunchin

Duke of Buckingham
12-08-13, 06:25 PM
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/335/c/b/welcome_to_the_team_by_iky92791-d5ms63f.png

artemis8
12-13-13, 09:43 AM
Welcome to the team, great to have you.

cineon_lut
12-13-13, 10:50 PM
Welcome to the team, it's great to have you on board!

Slicker
12-15-13, 12:43 AM
ive been crunching for skynet full time now since i got a better comp. and at the same time started bionic. been with skynet damn near since they started. pushing about average 3000 a day.

It sounds like skynet is your passion, but if now, I know where you can probably earn 10K/day with the same computer. If you are getting 3K/day total with multiple computers, then we really need to talk!

circeseye
12-21-13, 05:58 PM
It sounds like skynet is your passion, but if now, I know where you can probably earn 10K/day with the same computer. If you are getting 3K/day total with multiple computers, then we really need to talk!

im using 1 comp it has amd 8 core 8350 running at 4.5/ 4.9 boost. but crunching at 50% (cooling issue) and nvidea 670 4 gig ( also running 50%) 24 hours a day so its running even when im gaming lol. so if i get cooling worked out i can probley hit 6k + daily easy even at under 100%. so what u got in mind?

circeseye
12-29-13, 06:16 PM
hey guys. i went down to bionic help section to post some questions but im not allowed there??? ive already posted in members access. i guess still waiting on clearance. im now crunching on 4 different projects. climate prediction, seti, asteroids, and skynet pogs.kind of need some advise. since i have an 8 core is there a way to set 2 cores for each project so they can all get done at the same time. and they would have to share the gpu. or is it just more feasible to let it run as it is which is 5 tasks at a time. or even should i change that/ lol sorry bionic is kind of new to me. so still trying to figure out what it can do

shiva
12-30-13, 07:58 AM
I'm not sure what is going on their Circeseye. you might want to pm Fire$torm if you don't get access in a day or so.

cineon_lut
12-30-13, 02:57 PM
hey guys. i went down to bionic help section to post some questions but im not allowed there??? ive already posted in members access. i guess still waiting on clearance. im now crunching on 4 different projects. climate prediction, seti, asteroids, and skynet pogs.kind of need some advise. since i have an 8 core is there a way to set 2 cores for each project so they can all get done at the same time. and they would have to share the gpu. or is it just more feasible to let it run as it is which is 5 tasks at a time. or even should i change that/ lol sorry bionic is kind of new to me. so still trying to figure out what it can do

Looks like you should have full access now. I see the eagle with sunglasses avatar next to your name, and that's the sign that you have full access. I've never done what you're asking, so I can't be much help there, but I would suspect it's related to the "switch between applications" function in the "computing preferences" pane.

Fire$torm
01-05-14, 08:54 PM
Still having issue?