PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

Dr. Dan
12-10-13, 09:09 PM
With the onset of this holiday some call Christmas, I would like to wish each and every one at Team Seti.USA a very Merry Christmas.

Be safe in your travels and please enjoy your loved ones.

P.S. some of us old farts are going to get fatter from this. :cool:

DD

Duke of Buckingham
12-11-13, 02:08 AM
Also to you Dr. Dan
http://tweakyourbiz.com/global/files/Merry-Christmas-from-Bloggertone.jpg

c303a
12-11-13, 12:21 PM
And the same to yo DrDan and all the other team mates as well as crunchers around the world. Be good and enjoy the Christmas season. And of course we can all look forward to a very Happy and prosperous New Year.

Fire$torm
12-11-13, 03:24 PM
http://corinnegregory.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/bah-humbug.jpg

8-} Just Kidding 8-}

Thanks DD for the warm thoughts. May God bless us all this holiday season.

F$

Slicker
12-12-13, 12:00 AM
P.S. some of us old farts are going to get fatter from this. :cool:DD

My doctor used the term "old" 3-4 times last week and told me to "reduce caloric intake" at least 3 times. Stupid deer! If I hadn't had to track the !@#%^ doe at night I wouldn't have torn my meniscus and had to put up with some young doctor telling me I'm an old fart. And a Merry Christmas to all....

shiva
12-16-13, 11:49 AM
To My Friends that think it should be like this:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2014, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference.

And to all My Other Friends:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

trigggl
12-16-13, 05:42 PM
...Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference.

What about the illiterate?

DrPop
12-16-13, 05:43 PM
haha...well, Shiva, how do we follow up THAT one? :D Thanks D.D. for starting the thread, and MERRY CHRISTMAS to ALL the team and our friends, thank you for a great year together.

shiva
12-16-13, 07:52 PM

well duh

DrBob
12-23-13, 11:19 AM
Stopping by to wish SETI.USA a Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year!

CRUNCH ON!

Fire$torm
12-23-13, 05:03 PM
To My Friends that think it should be like this:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2014, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference.

And to all My Other Friends:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

=)) =)) =))

Duke of Buckingham
12-24-13, 02:00 AM
Happy, happy Christmas, that can win us back to the delusions of our childhood days, recall to the old man the pleasures of his youth, and transport the traveler back to his own fireside and quiet home!

Charles Dickens