PDA

View Full Version : Area 51 Group coming to an end...

DrPop
01-25-11, 11:22 AM
Also posted within the group...
Dear members of Area 51, Skunk Works of SETI.USA and BlackOps headquarters,
Having served its full purpose until the creation of division-wide team forums within SETI.USA, the useful life of this group is drawing to a close...

Beginning a new chapter in SETI.USA history, I invite you all to join with me at the BlackOps division, with Beer at the Top Gun division, with Dandasarge at the FB #1 division, or team up with any of the great MM crunchers on this team and join their division if that is more your style.

Thank you for sticking by this team through thick and thin, and enjoy the better times ahead! To one and all, Long Live SETI.USA! **==

Fire$torm
01-25-11, 11:44 AM
Also posted within the group...
Dear members of Area 51, Skunk Works of SETI.USA and BlackOps headquarters,
Having served its full purpose until the creation of division-wide team forums within SETI.USA, the useful life of this group is drawing to a close...

Beginning a new chapter in SETI.USA history, I invite you all to join with me at the BlackOps division, with Beer at the Top Gun division, with Dandasarge at the FB #1 division, or team up with any of the great MM crunchers on this team and join their division if that is more your style.

Thank you for sticking by this team through thick and thin, and enjoy the better times ahead! To one and all, Long Live SETI.USA! **==
Roger that.
BTW: is your new Avatar the "Official" BlackOps Graphic? Say... Yes???

STMahlberg
01-25-11, 11:50 AM
Roger that.

Just noticed that... Sweet!

DrPop
01-25-11, 01:08 PM
Roger that.

Er...um...ok...YES! :D Kinda fits with the whole girls with guns theme we've got going on. ;)
Anyway to post it in the Division Forum or make it a picture there?

Beerdrinker
01-25-11, 01:20 PM
Roger and over..

See you guys out there...Kicking butt and taking names!!

Fire$torm
01-27-11, 01:36 AM
Er...um...ok...YES! :D Kinda fits with the whole girls with guns theme we've got going on. ;)
Anyway to post it in the Division Forum or make it a picture there?

Sorry, I never saw this post of yours. I think the message board had a bug that Mr. H just fixed.
Anyhow, I wonder if you can attach that graphic like a banner for the subforum?

Bok
01-27-11, 08:56 AM
Do you have a larger graphic, I can store in the stats to appear on the subteam ?

DrPop
01-27-11, 12:07 PM
Hi BOK, yes, my Avatar came from a larger graphic. Please tell me the H x W size in pixels and I will make it look good at that size and send it to you.
Thanks for all your help in this!

Bok
01-27-11, 12:18 PM
Hi BOK, yes, my Avatar came from a larger graphic. Please tell me the H x W size in pixels and I will make it look good at that size and send it to you.
Thanks for all your help in this!

Well, it'll show up here (http://stats5.free-dc.org/stats.php?page=subteam&team=SETI.USA&subteam=BlackOps), you can also do some bbcode text to describe the group with links just like you would on a team description on a BOINC project. So, something that'll fit there, up to you on the size, just keep it under say 600x400??

DrPop
01-27-11, 12:59 PM
I just resized it for that page, should work good, but might be a little on the big side - I can re-work it if you need.

I couldn't figure out how to attach it to a PM here, so I just emailed it to you instead. Hope that was OK.

Also, now that we have an official forum and our own BlackOps Pic, I am officially dismantling the Area51 Group.

rgathright
01-27-11, 03:18 PM
Hmm... I say this is all just a conspiracy!

I bet SETI.USA - Area 51 division still lives on in the clock cycles of some mysterious machine, hidden deep within an underground lair in Montana.:cool:

http://www.imsai.net/images/war_image/wopr.jpg

STMahlberg
01-27-11, 07:48 PM
Hmm... I say this is all just a conspiracy!

We can neither confirm nor deny your accusations. b-)

DrPop
01-28-11, 01:34 AM
Muuuuuhhhhhahahahahahaha...[echoing up faintly from underground lair.] :D

Duke of Buckingham
09-16-12, 10:05 AM
They can not close Area 51. I need a place to stay if I go to The United States.
http://www.crazywebsite.com/Website-Clipart-Pictures-Videos/Alien-Visitors-Spacecraft-UFO-Sightings-UAP-Flying-Saucers/alien_bbq_clipart-400.jpg

I like the barbecues on Area 51, only for Aliens, time to meet a lot of friends
http://www.chessninja.com/images/skyad-alien-predator-chess-sm.jpg

Duke a legal Alien
But very Crazy