PDA

View Full Version : Wildlife@Home: status update

RSS
01-17-14, 02:15 AM
Hi Everyone, Just a status update as things have been rather quiet over winter break. Unfortunately, I got back from my drive back to ND from NY and came down with pneumonia and was bedridden for a week (which unfortunately I had planned to get a lot of work done on the site during). I'm back up and alive, but classes have started this week so things will be a little bit slow. We had our first weekly meeting of the semester with the Wildlife@Home team, and Susan's students have sent me a bunch of material for the projects that they're working on with your help. I should have those up this weekend. I also will start working on the validator for the new interface saturday, so hopefully credit will start to be awarded for that this weekend as well. Kyle has been making some updates to the applications, so expect more work units flowing as well. We're hoping to get to a point where we have a more steady stream of them; or at least more frequent large sized batches. Hope everyone had a good holiday season! cheers, --Travis

More... (http://volunteer.cs.und.edu/wildlife/forum_thread.php?id=430)