PDA

View Full Version : AndroINC now added to BOINCSTATS

Crazybob's Son
01-26-11, 01:26 PM
I just noticed that ANDROINC is now on boincstats so you may have passed up some milestones with the addition of those credits and not noticed it.

Slicker
01-26-11, 05:12 PM
CBS, I haven't seen you around for a while. How's married life? Got the misses crunching on AndoiINC too?

Crazybob's Son
01-26-11, 05:21 PM
CBS, I haven't seen you around for a while. How's married life? Got the misses crunching on AndoiINC too?

Yeah.... as noted in the puppy thread (http://setiusa.free-dc.org/vbforum/showthread.php?606-New-Puppy-Pictures) we have been kind of busy the past couple months.

As to your question, I can't crunch jack squat on the misses PC.... The last time I tried it w/out her permission she treated it as if I cheated on her or something because I did it even though I knew she didn't want me to. Don't feel like treading those waters again so I'm just leaving her Core2Duo alone...

I do have 3 PC's and a laptop crunching in my office though so that helps a little with basement heat. I'll post a few pics of the office in another thread.

Back on topic we should hit 200k in Androinc tomorrow :)

Clank [MM]
02-03-11, 01:30 PM
300,000 points out of 1st place and this project is still running. If it is going to shut down let it happen with us in 1st.