PDA

View Full Version : Plagiarism@Home: Project on hold

RSS
02-12-14, 05:00 AM
I have to pause the project at the moment for few reasons. I'm quite busy now on my work, can't find enough time to work with project application to solve stability problems... Also, I found that with current way of how project work, we can search whole Internet in few hours which is great result but also this give back tons of results - proper way to clear this data is hard task for current server and I need to find way to sort this out as well. I will inform you as soon as I solve this but that can takes months with current quantity of time I can spend on project...

More... (http://plagiarism.boincpolska.org/plagiarism/forum_thread.php?id=43)

John P. Myers
02-12-14, 05:14 AM
And that's the end of that one, folks. Hope you got your MMs. I sure as hell didn't :p

STE\/E
02-12-14, 07:36 AM
Another one bits the dust looks like, I did get over 10k & am still in the Top 10 so better than a kick in the Teeth I guess, Zombie holds the Project lead & got over 25k ... I never pushed the Project that hard, it didn't look like it ever was going to go to far ...

Bok
02-12-14, 09:00 AM
:( I didn't even get to 10K

shiva
02-12-14, 09:26 AM
me either but I did get over 5k. good enough for 4th on the team. :) I don't know for sure what that says, maybe that on THAT project as a team we suck. :))

zombie67
02-12-14, 10:40 AM
Dang. Non-CPU projects are a rare thing, and now it's gone.

38,641 credits
8,039 hours

trigggl
02-12-14, 01:18 PM
I got 1k. It's a project on my Free-DC list, so that's good enough for me for this one.