PDA

View Full Version : EVGA RMA?

aux9o
03-06-14, 09:41 PM
I just had my GTX 570HD fail and I RMAed it with EVGA and was wondering if anyone could tell me about how long it the turn around is for EVGA.

c303a
03-07-14, 10:13 AM
I just had my GTX 570HD fail and I RMAed it with EVGA and was wondering if anyone could tell me about how long it the turn around is for EVGA.

I have done a few RMAs with them and it usually took about 1 week for them to test and send out a different card after they receive it. Make sure that the card is complete right down to ll the screws holding the card together . They will hold up the new one until they send yours to their repair place to add any parts needed to make the old card complete. That will hold up shipment. Then it just depends on how long UPS ground take to get the new one to you.
Evga has been real good to me on RMAs. Hope you have the same results.

aux9o
03-15-14, 10:18 AM
They are sending me a EVGA GeForce GTX 760 w/ EVGA ACX Cooling. Which appears to me a upgrade! I will continue to purchase only evga cards from now on.

c303a
03-15-14, 10:59 AM
EVGA is very good at upgrading your cards if an old one fails. They have upgraded mine several times and I only use their cards. I really love their RMA and customer service.

finalfugue
03-15-14, 03:42 PM
I have seen a lot of love for them in these forums. Good to know as I'm still light on GPUs and will probably buy a few in the coming months. Are their designs as good as the customer service I'm reading about? As far as making sure VRMs, memory chips, power components and other bits are properly covered by sinks and cooled? Who else does the team consider good in these regards?

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

c303a
03-15-14, 05:46 PM
I currently have 3 GTX 570s and a GTX 460 and I run them 24/7 and just can't seem to kill them. They are all the AR models with the lifetime warranties so I think if they go bad I will just go the RMA route and just let them do the upgrades for me.

Bikermatt
04-23-14, 11:50 AM
Well I just had one of my new EVGA 780s go down. I have had it around two months crunching 24/7. Systems will not even power on with it installed. Anyway, I go to the site and see that I need to submit a support ticket first and they have up to two business days to reply! :((:(( Well literally 15min latter I have a cross ship RMA #:) So not so impressed that the card failed after two months but so far very impressed with the RMA service.

aux9o
08-21-14, 11:29 AM
I had another GTX 570HD go out so I rma it and they are sending me a EVGA GeForce GTX 760 SC 4GB w/ EVGA ACX Cooler. Last time I got the 2 gig model now they are sending the 4 gig one!

c303a
08-21-14, 01:25 PM
:D:D Don't you just love a company that believes in customer service. I got a new GTX 750ti and I'm sitting here waiting for UPS to put it on my doorstep today. Of course it is an EVGA!