PDA

View Full Version : joke ???????????

shiva
03-09-14, 03:10 PM
I started to put this in jokes, then I thought this isn't a joke this is life in the USA today.

An Israeli doctor says: "In Israel, medicine is so advanced that we cut off a man's testicles, put them on another man and in 6 weeks, he is looking for work".

The German doctor says: "that's nothing, in Germany we take part of a brain, put it in another man, and in 4 weeks he is looking for work".

The Russian doctor says: "gentlemen, we take half a heart from a man, put it in another's chest and in 2 weeks he is looking for work".

The United States doctor laughs: "You all are behind us. Five years ago, we took a man with no brains, no heart and no balls and made him President. Now, the whole country is looking for work!"

Sarge104
01-28-15, 10:33 PM
Couldn't find an appropriate thread to put this in so I'll just co-opt this one...

On finally registering my membership with Petco after having the store card for nearly 20 years...

Description: An exception occurred while processing your request. Additionally, another exception occurred while executing the custom error page for the first exception. The request has been terminated.

So, does this mean I won the internet?

Mumps
01-28-15, 10:37 PM
As long as your pets name isn't "request" :))

Bryan
01-28-15, 11:13 PM
=))

Sarge104
01-28-15, 11:52 PM
As long as your pets name isn't "request" :))

Yah...that would be bad....8-x