PDA

View Full Version : It's Official...

STMahlberg
01-28-11, 04:48 PM
I'm crazy... whacked... out right friggin looney tunes. I just got back from Fry's a little while ago and I bought 2 Asus ENGTX460's (http://usa.asus.com/product.aspx?P_ID=kDBMQo8MICJfpxEF).

I couldn't help myself... they were calling to me... begging me to not leave them there. @-)

What could I do... I had to save them. ;)

Maxwell
01-28-11, 05:08 PM
Wow. Just, wow. Are your Vegas ladies not taking enough of your money? =))

Fire$torm
01-28-11, 05:35 PM
This is one of those situations where I'm torn between giving you props for the cause, or attempting intervention because you are one seriously addicted Dude..... :))

STMahlberg
01-28-11, 05:37 PM
Wow. Just, wow. Are your Vegas ladies not taking enough of your money? =))

Apparently not. hehehehe

STMahlberg
01-28-11, 05:38 PM
This is one of those situations where I'm torn between giving you props for the cause, or attempting intervention because you are one seriously addicted Dude..... :))

LOL Gawd... Somebody stop me!!!

DrPop
01-28-11, 06:15 PM
Like holy shnikes dude - where are you going to put them?<:-P Are you going to run PG on them 24/7? (please say YES!) :D

STMahlberg
01-28-11, 06:23 PM
Like holy shnikes dude - where are you going to put them?<:-P Are you going to run PG on them 24/7? (please say YES!) :D

I have my 2 Dell GX-280's that are getting these. One of the Dell's has my 9800GTX+ in it that I am pulling and the other Dell has a stock non-crunching card at the moment.

I already put one of the cards in to see how it does, I'll probably get the other one in tomorrow. PG sounds good for the meantime... I was thinking about DNETC drying up and thought that perhaps it would be a good time to diversify in GPU's.

DrPop
01-28-11, 06:30 PM
Awesome! Yes, the new PG CUDA app will give you BY FAR the most NVIDIA points ever. You will flat smoke with a pair of 460s... O/Ced of course! :D

Oh...and by the way, if that 9800GTX+ is just going to sit there...let me know! :D I should probably diversify a little myself one of these days...