PDA

View Full Version : Extra parts

c303a
05-30-14, 06:56 PM
I have some old stuff that if you want it you can have it for the shipping. All of it came out of working boxes and worked when removed.

2 - Pentium D 930 3.0ghz cpu's
1 - Pentium 4 2.66ghz cpu
1 - Intel 945GNT motherboard with i/o plate
1 - Asus P5VD2-MX motherboard with i/o plate
1 - Asus P5GC-MX motherboard with i/o plate
1 - DFI Lanparty motherboard with unknown cpu and cooler (478 board) with i/o plate
1 - DFI (?) PS85-BL motherboard with unknown cpu and cooler with i/o plate

I realize that most of this would be considered to be throw away item (recycle) but if someone can make any use of it for whatever reason you are welcome to it. Wife is starting to get on me about having to much around.

Anyone interested just send me a PM.

cineon_lut
05-30-14, 07:30 PM
I have some old stuff that if you want it you can have it for the shipping. All of it came out of working boxes and worked when removed.

2 - Pentium D 930 3.0ghz cpu's
1 - Pentium 4 2.66ghz cpu
1 - Intel 945GNT motherboard with i/o plate
1 - Asus P5VD2-MX motherboard with i/o plate
1 - Asus P5GC-MX motherboard with i/o plate
1 - DFI Lanparty motherboard with unknown cpu and cooler (478 board) with i/o plate
1 - DFI (?) PS85-BL motherboard with unknown cpu and cooler with i/o plate

I realize that most of this would be considered to be throw away item (recycle) but if someone can make any use of it for whatever reason you are welcome to it. Wife is starting to get on me about having to much around.

Anyone interested just send me a PM.

I would def. take the 2 Pentium D's, the Intel mobo, and one of the Asus mobos Do you have a box? If you have a box and shipping material, I can send you a label.

c303a
05-31-14, 12:00 PM
Yours. I will send you a PM with a regular e-mail.