PDA

View Full Version : Thank You to the TEAM

DrPop
02-05-11, 03:02 AM
Just checking in from the hotel tonight. Kim and I are here in Newport Beach, CA for a business seminar. I figure if I can increase the business' profitability, I can decrease my wife's stress load, and both of those will end up having a nice trickle-down effect on my hobby money, i.e. "new crunching components". A novel concept, to be sure! :D

I want to publicly acknowledge all the PMs and well wishes from the team I have received since the unfortunate spontaneous combustion of my main rig. Thank you for the TEAM spirit and the bond we share, even though we've never met in person. I really do appreciate how far we have come together.

I hope he will identify himself if he wishes to, but one of you even offered (and I have accepted) to crunch for me on his computers, just to "keep me in the hunt" as it may be a few weeks before I can get a new rig setup! >:D<
Honestly, I'm deeply touched by that gesture, and this is my public thanks to you. This level of camaraderie is hardly even found in local clubs these days.
I'll leave it at that, and just say I am very much encouraged to be here, a part of SETI.USA, in 2011. Here's to a bright future and long live our TEAM! **==

Thank You,
Jedidiah, aka "DrPop"

joker
02-12-11, 09:31 PM
Tis all about the team.