PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Superbowl Thread

Zytozux
02-06-11, 02:18 PM
So, is anyone makin a Sloppy Roethlisberger for this event? I couldn't get all my meats together unfortunately :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCxFn3sAw68

Maxwell
02-06-11, 02:26 PM
Damn. That is impressive. All I did was make chili...

Fire$torm
02-06-11, 02:42 PM
Sorry but... I say Nay Nay. No Bears, No Superbowl.

Maxwell
02-06-11, 03:37 PM
Sorry but... I say Nay Nay. No Bears, No Superbowl.
So there have been only 2 superbowls then? At least if you root for the Steelers, you'll get to see more games... :cool:

Cappy
02-06-11, 05:19 PM
GO STEELERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YA BABY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO ,,,,, HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO !!!!!!

Mumps
02-06-11, 09:58 PM
Wahoo!!!!!

(This text added just to make you Steelers fans happy...)

Maxwell
02-06-11, 10:18 PM
Wahoo!!!!!

(This text added just to make you Steelers fans happy...)
Hehe... That was a pretty good game. Congrats to the Pack for the win. A successful Superbowl...

DrPop
02-06-11, 11:22 PM
Have to say I was rooting for the Packers...and man, I was cringing about 2/3 the way through when they gave up so much of their lead! They managed to pull it out, though...appeared to be a very tough game, especially after loosing 2 good ones off their defensive line so early.
It didn't seem either team really had a clear edge for much of the game.

c303a
02-07-11, 10:01 AM
How bout dem Packers all you Stealers fans! Good game and both teams played hard. At least neither QB put on a skirt and got hurt like another QB did a couple of weeks ago. :D:D

Maxwell
02-07-11, 04:50 PM
How bout dem Packers all you Stealers fans! Good game and both teams played hard. At least neither QB put on a skirt and got hurt like another QB did a couple of weeks ago. :D:D
Wow. Retroactive trash talk. I love it!!!

Yeah, it was a good game. I'm glad it came down to the last minute - those are how superbowls should be. I would have liked to have seen the game where the Steelers didn't repeatedly punch themselves in the nuts, but it was an enjoyable game nonetheless. Yay Pack!

Cappy
02-07-11, 05:41 PM
hay ity was a good game,,,,, both teams deserved to be there and the best team one,,, FOR THAT DAY!!!

way to many turn overs and just stupid penelties though,,, things that players at their level should already know

not to do...... but still was a good game.....

im ok with it,,,, for the simple reason that WE the Pittsburgh Steelers have won 6 SUPER BOWLS and have the rings to

prove it would have been nice but theres always next year

CONGRATS TO THE PACKERS AND THE PACKER FANS!!!!!!!!! yuns deserve it ....

Slicker
02-07-11, 06:36 PM
im ok with it,,,, for the simple reason that WE the Pittsburgh Steelers have won 6 SUPER BOWLS and have the rings...

I didn't know that you worked for the Steelers!

Two men are in the jungle when they see a hungry lion a few hundred yards away. The one starts running. The other diggs through his backpack and pull out his running shoes. The first guy says to the second, "Are you crazy? The running shoes won't help you outrun the lion!" The second guy replies, "I don't have to. I only have to outrun you!"

That about sums up the game yesterday. The Packers didn't play their best game, but they played just enough better than the Steelers to win it. Now the question is whether they will be able to afford the players next year so they can repeat!

Cappy
02-07-11, 07:00 PM
whether they will be able to afford the players next year so they can repeat!

LOL aint that the truth........ i bitch about it every year.....

you pay big money and build a great teamm,,, and then the following year

you tare the team down to nothing and start all over....... or you CANT afford the players you have now so they leave because you cant afford to keep them lol......

its a vicious circle i tell you