PDA

View Full Version : in need of some ddr 3

dave c
08-07-14, 11:30 AM
anyone got any ddr3 laying around they wanna sell im looking for 2gb or bigger sticks

ddr3 800
ddr3 1066
ddr3 1300
ddr3 1600

Sarge104
08-07-14, 01:33 PM
I'm in the same boat. Gave Dr. Pop my old 1333 DDR3 sticks a year or so ago, no regrets, it was for a teammate and I got an upgrade for my current tower out of it :D. Now I'm searching for 8 gigs for both my server box and other project box.

I've been browsing newegg for a bit now waiting on a sale since I figured I might as well get the highest rated ram for both boards and fill the slots. Unfortunately gone are the days of $30 ram packs :(.

dave c
08-07-14, 01:41 PM
I'm in the same boat. Gave Dr. Pop my old 1333 DDR3 sticks a year or so ago, no regrets, it was for a teammate and I got an upgrade for my current tower out of it :D. Now I'm searching for 8 gigs for both my server box and other project box.

I've been browsing newegg for a bit now waiting on a sale since I figured I might as well get the highest rated ram for both boards and fill the slots. Unfortunately gone are the days of $30 ram packs :(.

yeah only thing ive seen come close is on ebay but not really sure i wanna buy ram from there, specially no name stuff.
my 8 core machine actually has 667 in it but i have it overclocked to 800 , holding that machine way back with only 2 gigs in it

Fire$torm
08-07-14, 04:23 PM
Sorry. Atm I have nothing to offer. I am considering upgrading the RAM on my i7-860. If I convince myself it's worth the money, I'll have 2x2GB 1600 sticks I can send your way. But, nothing can happen until September as I won't have the spare cash until then.