PDA

View Full Version : Asetek Water Cooler died...

Al
08-21-14, 03:46 PM
After 5 year my Asetek water cooler died. Fortunately the system shut down without burning up anything important. I managed to find an old, fairly efficient, air cooler in my parts locker and after a long search managed to find the original amd cpu cooler hold downs. Back up and running. This cpu mostly feeds 5 antminers and 2 7970's, so having it back up gives the team about 5 million per day. I really need to organize all my hardware parts!

Maxwell
08-21-14, 03:58 PM
I really need to organize all my hardware parts!
I'd be willing to bet that nearly every single person on the forums here could agree with that statement...

But glad you have it back up!

Sarge104
08-21-14, 04:23 PM
What, you don't just throw everything in random boxes and scatter it through multiple buildings like I do? ;)

Don't clean my mess, I know exactly where everything is... :D

myshortpencil
08-21-14, 04:26 PM
What, you don't just throw everything in random boxes and scatter it through multiple buildings like I do? ;)

Don't clean my mess, I know exactly where everything is... :D

That works as long as you stay under 60. If you're over 60, you have my amazement. :)

Sarge104
08-21-14, 05:58 PM
That works as long as you stay under 60. If you're over 60, you have my amazement. :)

Chronologically I am well under that limit...physically...that's another story, I may be closer then I think. Sometimes I forget where I set things several minutes after putting them down...that's what the wife is for I guess :D, that and food.