PDA

View Full Version : Exploding Beer Ruined My Keyboard

Maxwell
02-13-15, 12:31 PM
That's pretty much it.

After a long and crappy stressful day, which has been piled on a long and crappy stressful month, I opened a beer to relax and share with my wife. But when I opened it, the beer was infected and exploded out of the bottle. Went all over the keyboard, desk, me, my chair, the floor, and a pile of clothes that I had (lazily) piled next to my desk. Keyboard no longer works (no keys register when you hit them).

In case you're interested, here was my review (http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/central-city-imperial-porter/156985/162428/) of that beer.

So yeah. At that point, I screamed "I quit" and walked out of the room. Wife had to finish cleaning up my office because I could no longer deal with it.

And that was Thursday the 12th. I shudder to think how Friday the 13th will turn out.

Al
02-13-15, 12:45 PM
I love reviews that don't require reading between the lines. :) Sorry about the keyboard.

shiva
02-13-15, 07:22 PM
cool review very plain understandable :))

c303a
02-14-15, 11:01 AM
Sorry about the keyboard but more sorry that you wasted a beer. Bummer!

Sarge104
02-14-15, 11:51 AM
Work doesn't allow me to enjoy the review but I do store a few extra keyboards/mouses for such "accidents/wrath of god/black cat took a dump in my path" days. Sorry your month has been so crappy Maxwell, hope it gets better.