PDA

View Full Version : Universe and SRBase on FB.

Duke of Buckingham
04-05-15, 12:42 PM
I received 2 private messages from Phil1966:

Dear Duke,

This short message to advise you that SRBase and Univers@Home have been added to the FB

Best Regards,

Phil1966

Dear Friends,

As I cannot post on your forum, would you please be so kind to share this information with your teamates ?

Thank You

Philippe

FourOh
04-05-15, 12:45 PM
Great! And it appears the projects populated with year-to-date credits... Good for us on SRBase, not so much on Universe. I bet we can turn that around...

Duke of Buckingham
04-05-15, 12:49 PM
Great! And it appears the projects populated with year-to-date credits... Good for us on SRBase, not so much on Universe. I bet we can turn that around...

Could we give Phil1966 some kind of access to post. Thank you in advance.

Duke

Bryan
04-05-15, 02:43 PM

We can turn Universe around if they get WU that will actually run ... they had to kill everything they had several days ago :(

I'd be surprised if FB doesn't zero the credits on both projects in the next day or two.

Bryan
04-05-15, 02:48 PM
Could we give Phil1966 some kind of access to post. Thank you in advance.

Duke

No need, check out his post on the FB forum ... he is as fed up with the decision making and the farce that is called the steering committee as I am:

ADIOS (http://formula-boinc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&p=427#p427)

I did get a nice PM from him saying they had added he projects.