PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

dcushing
05-09-15, 04:07 PM
As part of the registration process you need to post a welcome message in the welcome forum:

http://www.setiusa.us/forumdisplay.php?46-Welcome-New-Members

All the best,
SETI.USA Forums

Should that not be a "Hi!" or a "Hello!" instead of a "Welcome"?:-h

OK, now Im done, Crunch on!

Mumps
05-09-15, 04:23 PM
How's about an "I'm BaaAAAaaack!" :)

Nice to see you again! :)

zombie67
05-09-15, 04:47 PM
Hi Doug! Long time!

cineon_lut
05-09-15, 06:05 PM
I've seen the name on boincstats, and now I can say welcome teammate! :)

Vic (mobile)

Shadowlurker
05-09-15, 09:09 PM
So that's why I dropped a place in half my projects, welcome back.

dcushing
05-09-15, 09:48 PM
How's about an "I'm BaaAAAaaack!" :)

Nice to see you again! :)

OK, Im BaaAAAaaack, U can call me anything U want, just dont call me "Late for dinner"

dcushing
05-09-15, 09:51 PM
Hi Doug! Long time!

I still have pics when U came here in 2009! How's that corvette?

Mike029
05-09-15, 09:52 PM
Pics??? Pics!!! ohhh, blackmail.... =))=))

dcushing
05-09-15, 10:08 PM
Pics??? Pics!!! ohhh, blackmail.... =))=))

If U consider a pic with zombie next to his Corevette sitting outside my house, in the street, blackmail... OK, at least I didnt poison him with the shrimp et' tou fe I fed him....o:-)

Trying to figure out that Boinc Pentathon... sheeeesh, just someone tell me where to go next... Im in Einstein and Malaria control....

zombie67
05-09-15, 10:52 PM
I still have pics when U came here in 2009! How's that corvette?

Still running great! Damn that was a fun road trip! SF -> New Orleans -> FL -> DC -> Denver -> SF. Many stops along the way to visit with friends and family.

Maxwell
05-10-15, 12:46 AM
Welcome! Glad to see you again! Long time no chat...

shiva
05-10-15, 12:51 AM
well hi Doug, been a bit welcome back

dcushing
05-10-15, 05:15 PM
well hi Doug, been a bit welcome back

Yep, I think Sharon still has the pics of your wife's head in the alligator on the swamp tour.... or maybe U got em... cant remember, my memory fades! Did U have that big ol shrimp boil with the shrimp U lugged from louisiana, that U where talking about? Im still waitinig for the phesant..... hehehehehehe

shiva
05-10-15, 05:42 PM
sure did had a bunch of people over. yea I'm still waiting for a pheasant too. I haven't shot one for over 3 years. been so dry and the hatch doesn't make it. maybe next year we have been seeing a few

dcushing
05-10-15, 06:28 PM
sure did had a bunch of people over. yea I'm still waiting for a pheasant too. I haven't shot one for over 3 years. been so dry and the hatch doesn't make it. maybe next year we have been seeing a few

kool, I can be your gun barrer! Last time I shot anything, was the 2 by 4 underneath the target,, at the range... Before that, was a druggie from columbia that I shot his knee out with a m16, and I was aiming for the heart as I was going down after he shot me with his pistol. Gotta love them bullet proof vests.... to this day I still have nightmares about that guy in columbia that has a knee replacement care of the U.S. Govt (If he is still alive). True story. Maybe I shouldnt of told that story here.......