PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Belfast Northern Ireland

Karen Cleary
02-27-11, 12:34 PM
I just want to say Hi from Belfast Northern Ireland.
I only installed Boinc yesterday, so Im not really sure what Im meant to be doing. This is all new to me, I have also joined a few teams.
But I have been trawling the net since last Tuesday (22nd Feb 2011) when I was going to work at 6.20am. I saw 3 bright yellow orbs in the formation of a triangle, they moved away from each other for a few seconds and then moved back into the triangle formation. They then disappeared into a single grey cloud. There was no other clouds and it was dry until the orbs disappeard, then it started to rain, it was a very fine spray. The cloud vanished after roughly 40 seconds, and the rain went off.
Im not sure what they were or if there is some explaination for it, I would love to know.
Anyway, Ive now joined Seti.USA and hope we all find something soon, because Im positive there is more to the universe than just us.
Karen :-$

joker
02-27-11, 02:02 PM
Welcome to the team and the boards!

Mike029
02-27-11, 08:45 PM
Glad your here. Welcome to the team.

Harley
02-27-11, 09:14 PM
Yes, welcome to the team and the boards. Jump in with both feet and join the fun.

c303a
02-28-11, 09:38 AM
Welcome and we are glad for the help. If you have any questions, the experts here are always willing to help.

Crazybob
02-28-11, 10:28 AM
Welcome to the team Karen!

Crazybob's Son
02-28-11, 02:21 PM
Welcome to the message boards and to the team! :)

Fire$torm
02-28-11, 04:32 PM
Well hello there. Thanks for taking the time to check out our message board. Hope you decide to be active here.

Enjoy.

DrPop
02-28-11, 04:47 PM
Hi Karen, glad you are on board with us here. We're all doing the best we can to find something out there! ;)
I'm sure there is more to what you saw than some people would want to believe. It's a pretty awesome Universe out there!

Take care, and welcome to the team. We love having you! <:-P