PDA

View Full Version : The Problem About Gaming

BlackFox1
10-27-15, 12:58 AM
Am I the only one still obsessed about Skyrim?

Some games I have meant to give a try but haven't had the time because I work and study too much :((

- Witcher 3
- Metal Gear Solid V
- Alien Isolation
- Crysis 3
- Watch Dog
- Tomb Raider
- Far Cry Series
- Dying Light
- BioShock Series

Anything else I should add? lol

Mike029
10-27-15, 08:11 AM
Dragon age Inquisition. Great story line and fun game play

BlackFox1
10-27-15, 01:44 PM
Dragon age Inquisition. Great story line and fun game play

I'll had it to the list. I've heard some really good things about it.

Justgeo1
10-27-15, 09:46 PM
I play WoW and a bit of Rift, but I've tried a few other games including Elder Scrolls Online ( I did the Beta) and about a dozen others that lasted less than a day.

Mike029
10-28-15, 10:51 AM
For an MMO I'm in the Alpha of Shroud of the Avatar. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shroud_of_the_Avatar:_Forsaken_Virtues
https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/ Still working on many aspects of the game but it looks like it'll be a fun game to play. Richard Garriott is the brains behind this development. I have fond memories of playing his first MMO, Ultima Online and his Ultima PC games.

John P. Myers
10-28-15, 04:18 PM
I still play Final Fantasy XI. Have been for 11 years now, but i can't recommend it since every current player is a veteran and starting fresh would be a huge disadvantage. I do highly recommend Witcher 3 though for a non-mmo. Dark Souls 2 was pretty good as well if you like your games to be difficult even in easy mode.

BlackFox1
10-28-15, 05:08 PM
I play WoW and a bit of Rift, but I've tried a few other games including Elder Scrolls Online ( I did the Beta) and about a dozen others that lasted less than a day.

I've played WoW but not the online version. It reminds me of something like StarCraft or Red Alert, you build structures, raise an army and destroy everything on the map :D

BlackFox1
10-28-15, 05:10 PM
For an MMO I'm in the Alpha of Shroud of the Avatar. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shroud_of_the_Avatar:_Forsaken_Virtues
https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/ Still working on many aspects of the game but it looks like it'll be a fun game to play. Richard Garriott is the brains behind this development. I have fond memories of playing his first MMO, Ultima Online and his Ultima PC games.

I haven't heard of that game series. I have heard of Ultima, but not sure what it is about or anything. I'll check out some of the gameplay on YouTube.

BlackFox1
10-28-15, 05:15 PM
I still play Final Fantasy XI. Have been for 11 years now, but i can't recommend it since every current player is a veteran and starting fresh would be a huge disadvantage. I do highly recommend Witcher 3 though for a non-mmo. Dark Souls 2 was pretty good as well if you like your games to be difficult even in easy mode.

Dude, I'm a huge Final Fantasy fan. My first game was FF7 when I was in elementary school and I've been hooked since. Haven't really like the recent titles though. I've played them all, but they haven't come out with a really good story since FFX. XII was okay, but I've never played the online ones, XI and the newest, but I've heard good things. I can't bring myself to pay monthly because I'm too cheap =))

c303a
10-28-15, 06:36 PM
I like the FPS games. COD and of courae all of the Crysis games.

Shandia
10-28-15, 09:36 PM
I started way back when FFI was out. lol FFIX was my first in a long time and fell in love with that series all over again. About the third time through, the grind was getting to me. I pretty much stuck with LoZ since the grind wasn't as bad as any FF games. Somewhere along the way I moved to World of Warcraft. Now......it's rare when I bother to play a game. I did start playing Metroid Prime not too long ago then got sidetracked with Galaga and Pac Man.After a few on those, I turned Boinc back on. lol I'm sure when I get done star chasing this time around....and seeking that top 100 combined spot, I'll get back to Metroid Prime or maybe do a quick Kara run when taking a break from this heat.