PDA

View Full Version : NASA must really need funding. They found more Aliens

Dandasarge
03-07-11, 03:04 PM
Ok I'm not big into this but I know most of the team is.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/international/nasa-scientist-finds-evidence-of-alien-life/

Pretty intresting, I thought this was already published once a couple years ago with either mars or the moon?

DrPop
03-07-11, 11:00 PM
Hmmm...it is interesting, but the timing is sure "coincidental" as you put it - they are working on the budget right now in Congress! :D

Ricky Moore
03-08-11, 03:11 AM
They do need money. But they are the 1st to get cuts! Last I heard they don't have the money for the Space Shuttle trip in June. Congress approved it but never give them the money for it!

Dandasarge
03-08-11, 08:14 AM
They do need money. But they are the 1st to get cuts! Last I heard they don't have the money for the Space Shuttle trip in June. Congress approved it but never give them the money for it!

Congress didn't give them money for this last trip. NASA pooped how ever many billion out of their butts for it. Space X will be running soon and I’m pretty sure that’s what Congress it pushing for the space flights. The Gov has already got a contract with them and I think the price per trip was ½ or 1/3 of what it was costing NASA to do it. Everyone knows though Space X has the plan to do it their way but at the end of the day the Gov. will say no you have to do it this way and the contracts going to go up 100 billion just like the F-35 project. NASA’s just trying to survive but as all agencies “this is how we have always done it” is sadly going to kill them.